[Friday Night Love] Freddy x reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
And finally: Maybe Freddy's leg hurts and the reader gives him cuddles and they watch a movie and ahhhhhh fluff

a/n: drew Freddy again! I like this one much better

[fluff]

Freddy strained a whimper, Darla's foot accidentally swinging into his leg. "Oh, sorry Freddy!" She apologized. "It's fine, I'm fine." Freddy reassured through gritted teeth.

He continued to eat his dinner, before heading upstairs. He needed to do his homework, but instead he flopped on his bed.

The pain in his leg was unbearable today. Thankfully he had no school tomorrow since it was a Friday, but it still hurt like hell. Some days his leg was just sore, but today was different, it was like a sharp pain that would strike his leg every now and again.

Suddenly, he heard a ringtone. He looked to his side to see his phone. Even though he was in pain, he leapt for his phone, recognizing the ringtone. He picked up the call.

"Freddy!" He heard your angelic voice coo. "I was wondering what you were doing tonight. I was thinking we could go to the arcade, or see the new Minion movie." You said. "Minions? Seriously?" Freddy laughed. "Uh, yes! I want to do it for the memes." You laughed along with him.

"Uh, as much as I would love to see Minions, I can't." Freddy sighed. "Why?" You asked. "Oh you know, my wonderful leg pains." Freddy chuckled, gritting his teeth at another shooting pain. "Awe, Freddy, why haven't you told me sooner? Do you want me to come over?" You asked.

"Nah— well, I mean, you don't need to, but like, if you want to you can." Freddy shrugged, and you laughed. "Of course I want to come over! You're my boyfriend after all." You giggled. "Okay! Okay, uh, when are you coming over?" He questioned. "I'll come now, if that's okay with you." You said. "Uh, sure! Yeah!" Freddy said, jumping out of bed.

Currently, his room looked like a tornado had flown through, but right when he stepped on his leg he whimpered in pain. "Freddy? What are you doing? Just rest in bed, I'll be there soon." You instructed before hanging up.

Freddy groaned softly, sitting back down. He was already pretty useless with his limp leg, but when it hurt he was absolutely useless, he can't do anything basically. He just laid back in bed, setting his crutch to the side as he stared at the bottom of Billy's bed.

He remembers being so embarrassed whenever he told you about his leg hurting or anything. It just seemed so pathetic and weird. But when you would start cuddling him and stuff, he thought of it as a reward. And sometimes, he likes when his leg is in pain, because you give him so much attention (even though you do anyways). He's learned not to feel bad for himself.

Soon, he heard Darla run downstairs, opening the door for someone, which Freddy knew it was you. He quickly ruffled his hair and dusted off his clothes, making sure to look good for you. He sat up, hearing you get closer to the door.

The door opened, revealing you. "Jeez, you got here quick." Freddy chuckled. "I ran." You panted, smiling.

You dropped your bag on the floor and went straight to Freddy, slowly sitting on the bed to make sure it doesn't bounce. "Do you want me to rub your leg or anything?" You asked. "No, I don't want to mess with my leg anymore. I was just thinking maybe cuddles?" Freddy suggested, with a small blush.

"Freddy, it's like, a billion degrees outside." You stated. "Y/n~ please?" He begged, putting his hands together in prayer.

You stared at him, before sighing. "Fine fine, only because your leg is hurting." You said. "But also 'cause you love me, right?" Freddy wiggled his eyebrows. You laughed. "Maybe a little bit of that." You admitted.

You leaned into Freddy's chest, hugging him. Freddy laid you both back, making Freddy fall onto your chest. He made sure not to get too touchy, he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable, so he rested his head against your neck. He inhaled your scent, finding himself quite sleepy all of a sudden.

He always just feels so relaxed around you, the power you have over him is almost as great as a superhero's power. As Freddy started to fall asleep, the door open.

You both look to see Billy. "Oh, uh, am I interrupting?" Billy questioned. "Uh, yeah dude! What the heck?" Freddy sat up a little. "Freds, it's fine." You chuckled at the situation.

Freddy was red from embarrassment, and he was acting moody. "Ya' know this is my room too right?" Billy pointed out. "Uh huh, and?" Freddy tilted his gaze, giving Billy a knowing look.

Billy paused, before sighing. "Okay, fine, whatever love birds." And with that, he closed the door, leaving you two alone.

"Now, where were we?" Freddy asked with a dramatically deep voice. "I don't know, you tell me." You smirked.

Freddy immediately rested his head in your arms, sighing.

"There we go."