[Morning Hugs] Billy x reader

[fluff]

Billy doesn't like hugs or physical affection.

Well, he does, but he is a touch starved "bad boy", so he acts like he doesn't like it. That's why, every morning when you come to school, you give him a hug.

You started doing this to break down his walls, but to be honest, it doesn't seem to really be working. It did become a thing though, so you still do it every morning.

Billy reacts with a sarcastic comment, or he gets really flustered, either way, it's pretty cute.

But something weird happened today.

You didn't hug Billy.

You came to school, going through the security before meeting up with Freddy and Billy. Your whole morning had been very hectic.

First, you thought you woke up late, but it was just your alarm battery died, and then you realized you had to finish some homework you forgot about, you didn't have enough time to eat lunch or even get matching socks.

So, when you walked up to Freddy and Billy, you forgot one of your morning rituals. "Hey guys," you panted a bit, and the boys stared at you with concern.

"You good Y/n? It looks like you ran as fast as the flash to get here." Freddy said. "Wait what?" You tilted your head a bit. "What he means is that it looks like you ran a mile, are you okay?" Billy translated, and you sighed tiredly.

"Nothing too much to worry about, let's just get to class." You walked in between Freddy and Billy down the hall.

While Freddy was talking your ear off, Billy felt cold for some reason. Whenever you hug him, he becomes all warm, but for some reason he was cold this time.

Now that you didn't hug Billy this morning, he felt really affected by it. It followed him for the rest of the day, and he just felt miserable, at first he isn't sure why.

Until he realizes it when you hug your friend.

Billy felt a little embarrassed that he was miserable and jealous because you didn't give him a simple hug.

But he needed to do something about it or else he will be grumpy all day.

You and Freddy split after school, and instead of Billy walking home with Freddy, he wanted to walk you home, alone.

"Thanks for doing this Billy, though, you didn't have to." You pointed out, since Billy has never really done this before, it was only when you ask him.

"Yeah, I just had a feeling I should." Billy shrugged.

The walk turned silent, as Billy tried to think of what to say, how to get you to hug him without straight up asking.

"So... you obviously didn't have a good morning." Billy said, a little too aggressively than he wanted it to be. "Why?" You asked, a bit aggressively too, just matching his energy. "I dunno, you seemed... forgetful." Billy explained.

"Forgetful? I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything." You said, thinking back on your day. "Well, you did."

You stared at him, thinking. Then it hit you, you didn't give him a morning hug. Does he really care this much?

You decide to tease him a bit, and also see if that is what he was talking about. "What is it? I'm sure if you tell me I can help." You said, making Billy's face turn red.

He couldn't think of any excuse, he can't just say it, can he? "Just think!" Billy snapped, and you stopped in your tracks.

"Woah Billy, calm down. Just tell me so I can fix it." You said, and Billy grew even more red. He can't escape it now.

"You forgot to... to hug, Freddy." Billy lied, and your eyes widened. You bursted out into laughter. "Billy, you really want a hug this much? I thought you hated my hugs!" You laughed, your laughter slowly dying down.

You saw Billy's face was on fire, and he had a small pout. It was really cute.

"It's stupid, I know, I'll just go." Billy turned around, ready to run home and lock himself away for hours. Though, when he tried to leave, he felt a tug on his sleeve. He turned around to see you were now closer to him.

"Billy, you don't have to act so childish, I'm not going to judge you for wanting a hug." You chuckled softly. Billy held in his breath, waiting for your next move.

You pulled Billy closer to you before wrapping your arms around him. Billy let out the breath he was holding, it felt like weight was lifted off his chest.

And for the first time ever, Billy hugged you back. Embracing your warmth.

Even though it was only a day, Billy really missed your hugs.