Her confession

😉😉

Before he could complete his lips was captured by her making him shock. Hot tears were falling from both their eyes. They kissed with equal passion. After a while she pulled herself and cupped his face wiping his tears.

Sk : Intha ulagathula nee dhan enakku elaame. Unna evlo love pandrenu theriyuma. Adha solla na evlo kashtapattirukenu theriyuma. En uyire un mela vachirukku ashwinn. I Love you so much my hubby.

She cried and hugged him tightly while he was happy to the core hearing her words. He pulled her and kissed her whole face without leaving any gap.

Ak : I love you so much di.. I love you..

He placed a long peck on her lips and cupped her face.

Ak : Sollirukka vendiyadhu dhana. En di sollala. Sollirundha unna apdiye katti potruppe. Avlo pudikum di unna.

Sk : Ethukku enna avoid paneenga. Sethuten theriyuma. *pouting*
Ak : Sry di un purushana mannichiko. plz..

Sk : Po, enna kashtapaduthunen la inaikku neenga couch la dha.

She said making his eyes wide

Ak : Enna di ipdi pandren.
Sk : Aama. Ipdi dha pannuven. Enna avoid pannen la. Ponga ponga

She left from there leaving a disappointed ashwin.

Ak(mv) : Unna epdi bed la paduka veikurenu paaru di. *smirking mischeivously*

Skip to Night✨

Sivaangi came from the washroom after her bath and was drying her hair looking at the mirror. Suddenly she blushed remembering their confession and kiss.

Soon two hands wrapped her from behind making her gasp. She noticed her husband with a mischeivous grin.

Sk(mv) : Ivan edho mudivodu irukku polaye.

He hugged her tightly from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder making her heart flutter.

Ak : Plz di sivu. Mannichidru di. Oru vaati plz. *puppy eyes*

His eyes melted her which made her to smile. Ashwin grinned seeing her smile.

Ak : Hey mannichutiya.

He asked. She nodded lowering her head. He smiled and tightenend the hold.

MATURE CONTENT (Skip if you are uncomfortable)

He slowly moved her wet hair aside and placed a soft kiss on her nape which made her to close her eyes in pleasure. His hand travelled inside her loose t shirt caressing her bare waist.

He started to place wet kisses on her nape making her moan. He made her turn and looked her with desire filled eyes. His intense gaze made her to blush and avert the gaze. He lifted her chin and placed a kiss on her eyes.

His lips travelled to her both the cheeks,eyes,nose, throat. Slowly he came towards her lips and claimed it. He nibbled her lower lip making her moan while his hands were busy caressing her bare waist. Both nibbled their lips..

 Soon his hands travelled up to her soft breast. He cupped her both the breast over the bra and squeezed them feeling the softness making her moan. She was clutching his hair tightly and pulling him more into the kiss. Soon their kiss turned into a rough one.

After massaging her twins, his hands travelled to her bum. He squeezed them and pulled her more which made her to automatically wrap her legs around his waist. Without breaking the kiss they moved towards the bed.

He hovered her and broke the kiss.. again his lips travelled her neck giving hickeys while sivaangi clutched his hair tightly moaning. Soon her and his shirt was off from their body leaving her only in a red lacy bra and pant

Sivaangi was shy as it was the first time. She lowered her head but tension aroused in her which was understood by him. So he laid beside her and cupped her face.

Ak : Bayapada vena. nammak innum time irukku. Adhuvaraikum oru small makeout. ok.
Sk : Hmm..

He pecked her lips but his gaze travelled to her grown up breast which was covered by the bra. Seeing hia gaze towards breast sivaangi blushed. Unable to control he kissed her cleavage which made her to clutch his hair tight. He placed continuous kisses on her cleavage while sivaangi moaned continuosly turning him on.

Turning off the light, he covered them with duvet. He placed a forehead kiss and muttered a goodnight which was reciprocated by her also. He snuggled on her breast and kissed there while she hugged him tightly enjoying it. Soon both drifted to sleep.

Morning..

Ashwin opened his eyes and noticed her wife who was sleeping with a cute pout. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Thats when he realised both were half naked.
His gaze moved to her bosom. He gulped seeing her well developed breast.

Ak(mv) : Ayyo semmaya irukke.. apdiye kadichu sapdnum pola irukke. Che.. paaka kooda mudiyala.

Confirming she is in a deep sleep. He smiled mischeivously moving closer and unhooked her bra. But soon she stirred up in sleep making him aware. He immediately closed his eyes and acted as sleeping.

Sivaangi who opened her eyes noticed her husband who was sleeping.. she pecked his forehead and smiled. Thats when she noticed her bra was unhooked making her confuse. Shrugging she try to hook but failed. Sighing she removed it fully revealing her bare breast.

Ahwin who was acting opened his one eyes and enjoyed the sight of her bare breast.. he badly wanted to taste that. Soon an idea came to his mind. Sivaang who started to wear her bra gasped when ashwin pulled and snuggled on her bare breast.

She moaned when he rubbed his face on her soft breast. Sivaangi thought that he is doing in his sleep but our kd is doing it intentionally. She dont know what to do while he was busy enoying her bare breast on his face. He rubbed his warm lips on her nipples making her gasp with moan.

How is it??
(Should I continue??)

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀