Honeymoon Time

Ashwin done his morning chores and was getting ready for their honeymoon trip. He wore a navy blue shirt pairing up with a black jean. He was doing his hairs and searched sivaangi everywhere.

Ak : Sivu.. innum ready aagalaya nee..

Sk : Ready Ashwineyyy..

She came arranging her bag and ashwin's jaw dropped at the sight of his wife who was wearing a pink crop top pairing up with a high waisted black jean. She chuckled and snapped at him breaking his trance.

Ak : Semmaya irukku di unnoda new look.. pesaama namma ingaye honeymoon vechukalaama...

Sk : Ashwineyyy... *whined with blush*

Ak : En di ivlo vekkam... itha paaru anga vanthu ithelaam vechukaatha...

She turned red and he kissed her blushy cheeks out of control and soon they left. It was a private jet. Sivaangi leaned to his chest as they seated.

Sk : Ashwineyy... Athai kitta sollitiya..

Ak : En di athu dha ippo mukhiyama? Varapora namma beautiful moments pathi yosi..

She nodded with a blushy smile. After a while ashwin saw sivaangi yawning and took her inside the room. Both had a good sleep in eachother's embrace. Ashwin woke up before landing and made her also wake up from her deep sleep. They landed soon and headed towards their beautiful resort.

The resort looked like a isolated house near sea which attracted her.

Ak : Pudichirukka pondatti..

Sk : Romba..

Sivaangi roamed inside the house and her eyes shined liking the interior. She jumped seeing a swimming pool outside and played in the water like a child while he was admiring his cute little wife.

 She jumped seeing a swimming pool outside and played in the water like a child while he was admiring his cute little wife

Sk : Enakku inga romba pudichirukku Ashwineyy..

Ak : Appo idha select panna enna unakku pudikalaya??

She fake glared him placing her both hands on the hip and he raised his eyebrows in question. She ran and jumped on him kissing his cheek while he carried her to the bed when she wrapped her legs around him. He threw her on the bed and hovered her with a smile.

Ak : Sollu di enna unakku pudikalaya.. *base voice*

Sk : Pudikkum da ketta paiyya..

He chuckled and kissed her lips.

Ak : Seri un phone ah kudu..

Sk : Ethukku?

Ak : Solren.

He switched off both their phones and locked in the cupboard making her confuse and again hovered her.

Ak : Namakulla main thollaye intha phone dhan di.. Inga naanum neeyum mattum pothum.

She giggled cutely and he rubbed his nose with her.

Ak : En chellama first konjam rest edu.. Then we can explore here..

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and the couples snuggled into eachother for venting out their tiredness.

●●●●

Rakshan widen his eyes finding Tanya inside his office. He gritted his teeth irritatedly and sighed mentally. Plastering a fake smile he walked towards her.

Rak : Enna Tanya intha pakkam??

Ta : Actually I need to see Ashwin for discussing an important matter.

Rak : Sry Tanya he will not be available for 2 weeks.

Ta : En?

Rak : Athu.. he is in a bussiness trip..

Ta : Oh..

Rak : Ethaathu sollanum na enkitta sonna pothum. I will inform him.

Ta : No need.. I will meet him after 2 weeks. Bye..

Rak : Ok bye..

She nodded and left with a frown while rakshan huffed in relax.

Rak(mv) : Podi madasambraani..

●●●●

Sivaangi got ready in a black short frock while Ashwin was waiting for her in his short trouser and a printed shirt.

Ak : Kolriye di unnoda new look..

Sk : Apdiya.. seri appo look ah maathiladaama..

Ak : En di??

Sk : Chumma sonne Ashwineyy.. *giggling*

And they left for sight seeing. Sivaangi wanted to visit a beach while ashwin accepted it and went to the famous beach. Ashwin was admiring his wife playing in water.
She dragged him along and played with him in the water.

They took many selfies together and enjoyed playing in water laughing wholeheartedly. Ashwin lifted her and threw on the water making her gasp. She stood up and chased him when he started to run. He catched her in his arms and twirled her making her giggle. After playing for a while both sat on the sea shore. She placed her head on his shoulder and his head rested above her head.

Sk : Romba happy ah irukku Ashwineyyy... Ipdiye irukanum pola thonudhu...

Ak : I love you di..

He kissed her hairline. Soon they reached their resort. Ashwin odered sivaangi's favourites as he felt she is hungry. She enjoyed the delicious food with her husband. At Evening both spend some time in eachothers embrace and ashwin slept without his knowledge while sivaangi smiled mischeivously before moving from the bed.

Ashwin squinted his eyes and found the opposite side is empty. He searched her all around inside but widen his eyes seeing her near the swimming pool area. She was sitting there dipping her leg inisde the swimming pool in a hot black babydoll lingerie. She hide her blush and saw him innocently who was gulping at the sight.

Sk : Enaachu hubby * innocent blink*

Ak : You look damn hot and sexy... I want to eat you completely...

She hide her blush and looked down. He made his steps towards her but she just stood and started to move away from him.

Ak : Aye enna di thalli pore..

Sk : Apdi dha pannuven.. Catch me if you can..

She ran and he chased her. Both were running continuosly inside and outside the house. Sivaangi giggled while running and he panted chasing.

Ak : Inga paaru sivu velayadaatha..

Sk : Appo dha thrill irukkum hubby..

Ak : Inga enna investigation ah poitu irukku unakku thrill varradhukku..

She was running continuosly and his control was losing each and every second seeing her in the new sexy look.

Ak : Mavale.. kaila kedacha sethen di nee..

Sivaangi bite her finger in confuse not hearing his voice. She turned around and did not found him anywhere. The next sec she gasped when a pair of hands lifted her in bridal style.

Ak : Enkittayeva..

He carried her in bridal style and threw her on the bed and saw her with a smirk. She blushed feeling his intenze gaze on her whole body..

Ak : En di normal ah vanthaale en body thaangadhu.. ithula intha sexy look vera.. summa viduvoma..

Saying he jumped on the bed and hovered her.

How is it??

Next chap after 270+ votes.

Tankygirly👀