His Worry

3 weeks rolled on.. But there was no improvement on their bond. Ashwin was 90% fine and decided to join his company soon. He avoided sivaangi as he has a fear of getting closer to her but the thought of that mysterious girl remained the same and he didn't share it with anyone. On the otherside, Sivaangi became completely weak without having proper food or sleep.

Mahalakshmi who came back after 3 weeks thought her plan got succeed but shattered when she saw sivaangi's condition. Her pale face, dark circles, dry tears made her worried. Seeing her in tears made her heart ache. She was helpless other than consoling her.

The very next day Ashwin left to his office bidding bye to him while sivaangi just stared at the disappearing figure. After a while she found her mother standing at the doorstep with a smile. Seeing her mother she just ran and hugged her tightly.

Binni : Ennadi di kolam ithu.. ithu en sivaangi ah enna??

Ma : Nalla kelu Binni.. olunga edhume ava sapdamaata..

Binni : Sivu.. ennama aachu unakku.. Epdi iruntha ponnu di nee..

Sk : Enakku onnu illa ma I am ok..

Binni : Seri seekram poyi ready aai va.. namma oor kku ponum..

Sk : Ethukku ma.. *confused*

Binni : Unakkaaga oru pooja pannanum namma ooru koyil la..

Sk : Ethukku ma ithelaam na varala..

Binni : Sivu.. sonna kelu.. rendu naal dha adhukulla kelambi vanthudalaam..

Ma : Poitu va ma..

Binni : Aprom un kalayana saree eduthu vachukko..

She nodded half heartedly.. Sivaangi arranged his bag with two pair of dresses and got ready.

Sk : Athai.. avaru kku sapaadu medicine elaame crct ah kudunga.. aparam head massage maranthudadheenga..

Ma : Elaam na paathukkuren da.. nee dhairiyama po..

Sk : Mm..

She left with binni after bidding bye to Mahalakshmi and Govind. Ashwin arrived after his office works at late night and found his mother waiting for him. He smiled and hugged her but his eyes searched for a particular person which was caught by his mother.

Ma : Enna da thedra??

Ak : Onnum illaye..

Ma : Apdi thonalaye.. edho irukke..

Ak : Ma, nee vera saapadu eduthu vaiyy..

Ma : Mm seri.

Mahalakshmi arranged dinner for him while he settled on the dining table but his eyes didn't stopped searching. He silently had his dinner along with his mother.

Ak : Ma, Rakshan thangachi enga??

Ma : Rakshan thangachi ya?? Avanukku thangachi irukka..

Ak : Enna ma velayaadriya?? Appo Sivaangi..

Ma : Ayyayo Aama la.. sry da.. solla maranthuten.. avala ava amma kootitu poita..

Ak : En dhideenu??

Ma : Enakku epdi theriyum?? Athu mattum illa ippo avaloda avasiyam inga illa la.. ippo unna paathukka na irukken la..

Ak(mv) : Oru vela enaala dha ava intha veetu kelambuniyo??

Ma : Dei enna yosikure.. saapdu..

He was feeling not well after his mother inform about sivaangi and was feeling guilty the way he behaved to her. That night he slept with her thoughts and her pale face got stuck in his heart while sivaangi didn't fail to enquire about his health and medicines to his mother

Morning dawned, Ashwin woke up early as today he has an important meeting. He got ready in his office attire and left to office after having his breakfast and bidding bye to his parents.

Ashwin reached his office and called rakshan to his cabin.

Rak : En da koopte??

Ak : Illa unkitta onnu kekanum nu dha..

Rak : Dei, nan dha sonnen la un past ah pathi aparama solrenu..

Ak : Athu illa macha..

Rak : Vera enna??

Ak : Sivaangi unmailiye un thangachi ya??

Rakshan widen his eyes in shock and got confused by his sudden doubt.

Rak : Yen kekure?? Unakku en amma mela doubt irukka??

Ak : Cheii athu illa, poda..

Rak : Pinna ennada??

Ak : Illa enakku edho kekanum nu thonichu.. avlo dha

Rak : Mm.. seri vera edhaadhu kekanuma??

Ak : Aama ethukku un thangachi un amma kootitu pone..

Rak : Yaaru thangachi??

Ak : Ada loosu sivaangi dhan..

Rak : Oh Athu.. etho amma kku avala paakanum thonicha.. athaan..

Ak : Mm..

Rak : Athu irukattum sir kku inaikku meeting nyabakam irukka..

Ak : Shoo maranthuten da..

Rak : Itha pathi ethum yosikaatha.. sivaangi ya pathi mattum yosi..

Ak : Psch!! Poda loosu..

Rakshan chuckled and left his cabin. An hour left for meeting but ashwin was busy searching his file and got worried when he failed to find out. He asked rakshan but he was unaware about the file. Sighing he immediately left to his house to take his file.

Mahalakshmi confused seeing him in an unusual time.

Ma : En da intha nerathula??

Ak : En file edukka vanthen ma..

Ashwin ran to his room and searched his file but no where found which frustrated him. He checked his closet, drawer etc. and moved to downstairs for checking in other rooms. He searched his parents room and guest room and finally opened the other room.

As the door opened he stood rooted at the ground. His throat went dry and tears welled up in his eyes when he found a huge wedding photo frame of him hanging on the wall..

How is it??

Sry for the short update...

And next chap may be naalaikku night dha varum😊

Tankygirly👀