Collapsed

As the door opened he stood rooted at the ground. His throat went dry and tears welled up in his eyes when he found a huge wedding photo frame of him hanging on the wall.

He gulped his tears and moved inside. His fingers caressed her face and hot tears rushed to his cheeks. His eyes roamed all around the room and noticed their many pictures together.

Ak : Sivaangi.. en wife..

He whispered in tears and caressed each and every photo frames. Soon his mind flashed with some memories.

" Intha ulagathula nee dhan enakku elaame. Unna evlo love pandrenu theriyuma. Adha solla na evlo kashtapattirukenu theriyuma. En uyire un mela vachirukku ashwinn. I Love you so much my hubby..."

"Sivu.. nee enaikkume enna vittu poida maaten la.."

" Innoru dhadava enna thaniya vittu poyidatha da.. It's like hell without you.."

" This is my surprise baby.. We are flying to maldives for our honeymoon.."

"Romba vekka padaatha di.. Illa ippove kelambi vanthiduven paathuko.."

He clutched his head tightly and cried his heart out. Their conversation, romance, intimate memories flashed infront his eyes and her voice were ringing in his ears continuously.

Ak : Sivu... *screamed*

He screamed clutching his hair tightly and slowly his eyes give a blurry vision before he could touch the floor. Mahalakshmi who heard his scream from sivaangi's room got worried and immedaitely ran towards there. She found Ashwin lying unconsciously on the floor.

Ma : Ashwin.. enna da aachu.. *patting his cheek*

Soon she informed govind and rakshan about this and they took him to the hospital. His parents and Rakshan stood outside the casuality with a worried face.

Rak : Enna aunty nadandhuchu??

Ma : Edho file kaanume nu solli theditu irunthe.. aana sivaangi room kulla yerum nu na ethir paakala da..

Rak : En aunty gavanikaama vitte.. doctor vera avan past ah nyabakapadhuthaathe nu vera sollirukku..

They were in a serious talk when the doctor approached them.

Doc : Nan dha sonnen la past pathi edhum avaru kitta solla koodathu nu..

Ma : Naanga ethum sollala doctor sila past photos naanga theriyaama avan kannu la patten.. athunaala dha...

Doc : Mm ok.. Ithukku aprom ini enna nadakkapothu nu avaru kannu mulicha dha solla mudiyum...

They nodded and went to visit him. The otherside, Sivaangi was doing the pooja wearing her wedding saree and her mother binni was standing at a corner watching her. After a while she came back and walked out of the temple along with her mother. That time binni's phone beeped with Mahalakshmi's id.

Binni : Hlo...

Ma : Binni, sivaangi pakathula irukka..

Binni : Aama yen??

Ma : Athu..

Binni sensed the seriousness in her voice but shocked to hear the next words from her but didn't react infront of her. Listening the otherside completely she ended the call and left to her home with sivaangi as she decided to inform her after reaching their house.

Binni : Sivu..

Sk : Enna ma, enaachu??

Binni : Athu Ashwin...