Alone time

Sivaangi stirred up in her sleep and find herself naked in his embrace. She blushed remembering the previous night. Her gaze turn towards ashwin who,was sleeping with messy hair while his hands were protectively wrapped around her waist.

Smiling she pecked his lips and snuggled more into him and closed her eyes.. Soon it was disturbed by a phone ringing sound. She noticed his phone beeping.. she winced while getting up from the bed covering her upper body with duvet. The caller id showed rakshan's name..

Sk : Thangam edhukku koppudra..

Confusingly she answered the call..

Ra : Dei.. enga da irukke.. evlo neram da call pandradhu..

Sk : Thangam..

Ra : Thangam, neeya.. mapla enga..

Sk : Athu.. avaru thoongitirukku..

Ra : Edheyy.. mani 12 aachu.. innuma thoongitirukku..

Sk : 12 - ah.. *she gasped*

Ra : Pinna, neeyum ivlo thoongitu dhan irundhiya thangam.

Sk : Athu.. aama neyy.. actual nethu naanga veedu full aa clean pannitirundhom.. so late dha thoongunen.. athaan..

Ra : Oh apdiya.. seri.. nee avan kitta rest edukka sollu.. inga na handle pannikuren..

Sk : Seri thangam..

Ra : Mm..

They decline the call.. sivaangi sighed and looked at her husband who was sleeping without caring anything..

Sk : Ivlo elaam pannitu onnume theriyadha maari thoongura paaru.. iru..

She slide herself under his duvet and startedmto tickle him which made him groan..

Ak : Psch!! Sivu.. thoongu di..

He pulled her closer by waist and hugged her tightly hiding his face on crook of her neck.

Sk : Ashwin late aaidichu.. ezhunthiri..

Ak : Plz di.. oru 5 mins.. snuggling more

She sighed and closed her eyes in his embrace.. without her knowledge sleep engulfed her again..
Sivaangi snuggled more when ashwin pecked her lips and called her softly..

Ak : Adiye enna ezhuppa try panni madam thoongitiya..

She rubbed her eyes cutely and looked him with a pout..

Sk : Ada ponga hubby.. unga kitta irunthu ezhunthirika kooda thonala.. innum padukanum pola irukku..

Ak : Seri appo paduthukko.. *hugging her tightly*

Sk : Vena.. already romba late aaidichu.. Athu mattum illa enakku romba pasikidhu..

Ak : Hmm.. ennada idha kaanome nu iruntho..

Sk : Ashwineyy.. pasikidhu ashwineyy..

Ak : Ennadi pudhusa ashwineyy nu koopudre.. ipdi elaam koopta na unakku samachu tharuvenu nenachiya..

Sk : En purushana na edha vena koopduve..

Saying she placed a long kiss on his cheek..

Sk : Plz hubby..

Ak : Enna anga mattum dhana.

Sk : Mch!! Night mothama kuduthadhu pathaadha enna??

Ak : Seri vena po.. neeye samchukko..

He started to get up from the bed but before that she pulled him and kissed his lips.. he smiled and deepened the kiss making her moan.. After a while they pulled back.. He smirked when she blushed..