His Wifeyy

Ak : Oii wifeyyy.. enga di pore..

Her breathe became unusual and tears multiplied. She turned towards him who was walking towards her with welled up eyes. She was breathing heavily and shedding tears looking at him.

Sk : Ash..wineyy...

Ak : Aama di un Ashwineyyy dha.. unnoda hubby...

Thats it she ran and threw herself crying hard. She broke down pouring her all emotions which was holding for past one month. He hugged her back not leaving gap for air and shedded tears along with her while her crying sound echoed in the hospital room making his heart peirce. She was crying hard and hard tightening the hug.

Ak : I am sry di.. unna romba kashtapaduthiten la..

He whispered in her ears with tears and she closed her eyes in tears. He pulled back and kissed her whole face again and again making her cry more while the family looked them with happy tears. He again pulled her in his embrace and kissed her hairline continuosly caressing her hair. After their emotional breakdown they pulled back and he kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ak : Mannichukko di enna.. unna romba hurt panniten, azhavachuten.. elaam enaala dhana.. enaala..

He knelt down crying hard and touched her feet but she immediately held his wrist from moving further.

Sk : Enna da pandre.. Ashwineyyy ezhundhiri..

Ak : Mudiyala di.. rakshan sonna ovoru vaarthayum ketu enakku en melaye veruppa irukku.. en life la na unna evlo happy ah vechukanum nu nenache theriyuma, aana.. unakku evlo vali kudukanumo avlo vali kuduthuten la.. elaam enaala dhana.. intha kettavanaala dhana... enna mannichiru di..

He clasped his hands crying hard and she just pushed it before jumping to him.

Sk : Ethukku da ipdi elaam solre... nee dhan da en elaame... nee venumne enakku vali kudupiya.. apdi kuduthaalum enna vida unakku dhana da valikkum... plz ipdi ethum pesatha.. *while crying*

Ak : I am sry di.. really sry.. *kissing crook of her neck*

Sk : I love you Ashwineyyy.. Inime enna thaniya vittu engeyum poidaatha..

He didn't reply other than crying.. she try to pull back from the hug but he was not allowing her to do instead hugged her tightly. More than her he was hurt by his own behaviour.

Sk : Azhadha Ashwineyyy.. un wifeyyy kku athu thaanga mudiyaathu...

He slowly pulled back from the hug and cupped her face.

Ak : Unakku en mela konjam kooda kovam illaya di..

Sk : Na en da kovapadanum.. I got you back, right? Athuve pothum enakku...

He again kissed her whole face and hugged her tightly..

Ak : I love you di pondatti.. I love you so much..

As they were in their own world in eachother's embrace it was disturned by a throat clearing sound. They turn towards them wiping their tears and rakshan threw a teasing smile towards.

Rak : Dei enna role reverse ah??

Ak : Huh??

Rak : Illa pondatti ya mattum nyabakam vachukittu engala elaam maranthutiya nu keten..

All laughed at his words while he rolled his eyes at his words. Binni who was waiting outside the room heard laughing and entered inside confusingly. She gasped slightly and confused seeing Ashwin's hand wrapped around sivaangi. Her trance was broken by Ashwin.

Ak : Athai epdi irukeenga..??

Binni mouth was wide open making all chuckle and informed her that his memory is back. She felt happy looking at her daughter's smile after a long break. Later, they all went to their house not before visiting the doctor.

Ashwin sat on the bed with a deep thought in their room and after a while sivaangi arrived there with his medicines.

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. itha saapdu..

Ak : Athaan elaam maaridichu la.. aprom edhukku idhu..

Sk : Nethu doctor sonnatha neenga kooda keten la...

Ak : Seri adhelaam apram saapdlaam.. atha anga vechittu inga vanthu ukaaru..

She sighed and placed the tablet on the table beside and sat beside him while his hands wrapped her shoulder. Silence overtook there which was new to him when she is there.

Ak : En sivaangi maaritiya??

She remained silent at his question and he passed a sad chuckle.

Ak : Enna kolam di ithu..?? En sivu va ithu??

Sk : ..................

Ak : Evlo naal aachu nalla thoongi, nalla saaaptu?? Sollu di..

Sk : Apdi elaam illa Ashwineyy... Nan nalla dha irukku.. dinavum thoongure.. dinavum saapudre...

Ak : Enkittaye poi solladha sivu.. Mch!!

He hugged her close to his chest and kissed her hairline while she snuggled into his chest gulping her tears.

Ak : Enaala dhana di.. You suffered because of me.. I am sry..

Sk : Kondruven Ashwineyyy unna ipdi sry sollite irundha.. Enna sonne I suffered because of you ah.. Aama ippo neeyum apdi dhana pannitu irukka.. enaala varathupattitu irukke.. Mch!! Ashwineyy plz inime itha pathi pesa vename...

Ak : But I need you back.. En palaya sivaangi ah enakku unna thiruppi venum di.. Ipdi elaam unna paakumbothu I am feeling more guilt..

Sk : I am your sivaangi da.. eppovum apdi dha iruppen...

He caressed her cheek and pulled her by face before placing his lips on her. He kissed her hungrily and hot tears rushed from both their cheeks. He leaned on the bedrest pulling her into his lap and sucked her lips one by one. He ravished her mouth completely making her moan in the kiss and she encircled her arms around his neck yearning to deepen the kiss.

But she deepen the kiss conveying her missings and he let her dominate. The kiss broke when they went out of breathe. He kissed her forehead before joining their foreheads.

Sk : I missed you..

Ak : Same to you.. *wiping her tears*

Ak : Ini un kannu la irundhu oru thuli kaneer vara koodathu.. puriyudha di wifeyy..

She nodded chuckling and hugged him tightly. After that she gave him medicines and soon arrived with hot oil for his head message.

Ak : Ithu ennadhu..

Sk : Ungalkku dha.. massage...

He made him sit and started to apply oil on his hair. He closed his eyes enjoying the message from her soft hands. She finished the message and found him sleep. A smile kept over her face seeing her cute baby and kissed his both the cheeks.

Ak : Anga mattum dhana..

Sk : Aye nee thoongalaya..

Ak : Hehe *sheepish smile*

Sk : Seriyaana kd ashwineyy nee..

Ak : Mm irukattum modhal la elaatheyum vachittu va.. inaikku unna thoonga veikurathu dha en vela..

Sk : Hlo sir enakku thaniya thoonga theriyum..

Ak : Kannu kku keela irukkura un dark circles paathale theriyudhu.. seekram vaadi..

She sighed and came back after having a fresh nap. Ashwin who was leaning on the bedrest soon pulled her on the bed. They laid on the bed in eachother's embrace and he caressed her hair kissing her hairline. Sivaangi snuggled more into his chest and he pulled her more close. Soon she drifted to sleep in his warmth and he smiled and pecked her lips.

Ak : I will bring back my old wifeyy soon...

How is it??

Next chap after 270+ votes

Tankygirly👀