Romantic Night

WARNING : This chap contain mature content
(Skip if you are uncomfortable)

Ak : Adhu direct aave tharalaam

He said making sivaangi jerk. She turn to find her husband with a mischeivous grin.She immediately hide the photo behind which was noticed by ashwin.

Sk : Enn.. Enna?

Ak : Illa konjam nerathukku munnadi etho kuduthen la. Adha sonnen.

He said making her eyes wide. Ashwin moved forward with a mischeivous smile while she moved backward and finally hitted on the wall. He blocked her between the walls and leaned closer making her heart flutter

Ak : Avlo miss pannena?? *base voice*

Sk : Mm.

He smiled and placed a long kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling his kiss.

Ak : Inime miss panna nera en office kku vandhidu seriya.

Sk : Hmm.

Ak : Seri na poyi fresh aaitu varen.

He started to move but before that she pulled him by his collar and kissed his cheek strongly making him gasp. It was followed by another cheek also which surprised him.

Ak : Parva illaye en pondatti enna romba miss pannen pola. *winking at her*

Sk : Eppo mattum illa ithukku munnadiyum apdi dha. Athaan mothamave koduthute.

Ak : Oh. Appo daily kedaikuma??

Sk : Illanu sonnaalum nee eduka dhana pore

Ak : Kd, Appo seri na ippo onnu eduthukure... *he leaned towards her lips*

Sk : Edhum vena, poyi fresh aaitu vaanga *pushing him slightly*

Ak : Irudi, night unna vchukuren

He said and left leaving a flushed sivaangi alone.

Skip to Night

Sivaangi was busy veiwing the rain standing at their room balcony. Soon a pair of arms wrapped her from behind making her blush. Ashwin held her tightly nuzzling into her neck while she leaned to his chest . Both of them were enjoying the rain silently.

Ak : Sivu..
Sk : Hmm...

Ak : I love you *base voice*

Sk : Love you too..

Ak : Sivu.. nee enaikkume enna vittu poida maaten la.

His sudden question made her confuse. Without removing the hold she turn towards him and cupped his face.

Sk : Enaachu ungalkku??

Ak : Theriyala.. chinna oru bayam.. nee enna vittu pona enaala thaanga mudiyadhu di.. avlo pudikum unna..

Sk : Neenga enna thorathi vitta kooda na ungala vittu pomaate. En na neenga en uyiru, anaikku neenga enna avoid pannumbodhu na sethuten theriyuma. Unmaya sonna sethudalaam nu nenache.

Ak : Aii.. enna solre *his eyes blurred*

Sk : Aama ashwin, avlo hurt aachu.. rendu night thoongama azhudhite irundhe *chuckling sadly* apdi iruntha nan ungala vittu poiduvena enna??..

Not thinking much he cupped her face with year filled eyes and kissed her whole face without leaving a gap making her smile with tears

Ak : Sorry, romba sorry.. unakku ivlo hurt aaguvenu na nenaikala di. Enna mannicidu di. *crying*