Behind him!

Sivaangi was walking here and there glaring Ashwin who is busy in his laptop. She cleared her throat for the nth time to get his attention but it went vein sucessfully.

Sk(mv) : Oru look aachu kudukuraanu paaru..... sidumoonji....

Ak(mv) : Nee evlo try panaalum na unna paaka kooda maaten di kd pondatti....

She left out a deep sigh and cleared her throat for one last time.

Ak : Cold ah iruntha cupboard la tablet irukkum, eduthu saapdu.....

He said concentrating on his laptop and she stamped her foot in anger. She sat on the bed grumpily stealing his glances and by the time Sarah who was playing with her  toys saw her mother and paused before crawling on her lap.

Her worries, anger, frustration flew seeing Sarah's dimple smile. She pecked her forehead while sarah got playing with her nuptial chain, bitting and pulling. Sivaangi chuckled when she blabbered something in her baby language and pecked her lips making her giggle

For a minute, Ashwin couldn't take off his eyes from his lifelines. He admired them for a while which went unnoticed by sivaangi. As usual Ashwin made Sarah sleep and occupied his bed yawning. Sivaangi pouted hearing his soft snore and cursed him under her breathe.

Sk : Na ilaama sir kku nalla thookam varudho.... thoongu da nalla thoongu..... enakku nee vena... enakku nee vena.....

She whined and pouted looking at him and twisted her lips turning the otherside. Soon she slept in that position. Ashwin woke up in the middle of the night and sighed at her sleeping position.

He made her lay properly but chuckled at her pouty face.

Ak : Elaam pannitu ipdi oru moonji vechuka vendiyadhu.... madam enna epdi convince panna porenu naanum paakuren.....

He took her in his embrace and pecked her pout making her snuggle hard into his chest.

Ak(mv) : Unnoda warmth ilaama, na epdi di thoonguven....

He strongly kissed her hairline and hugged her tighter drifting into a deep sleep. Sivaangi squinted her eyes and smiled wide finding herself in his embrace.

Sk(mv) : Evlo sanda potaalum idhu mattum nammakulla maarave maraadhu Ashwineyy..... At the end of the day I will be in your embrace....

She snuggled in his chest with a smile but jerked by his voice.

Ak : Hlo, eppovum unga kitta idhaye sollitu irukka mudiyaadhu... konjam thallunga.....

Sivaangi pulled back with a frown and he got up not meeting her eyes.

Sk : Neeyum dha enna kattipudiche... na edhum sollalaye....

Ak : dha ba dha na yaarayum katti pudikala... nee dhan en kaiyya eduthu un mela vechiruppen....

He completed and closed the washroom door immediately without listening her.

Sk : Edheyy!! 😲 Porukki epdi poi sollitu poraanu paaru.....

●●●●

Ashwin was doing his hair controlling his smile while sivaangi was staring him without blinking.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... enakku un kitta pesanum....

Ak : Time illa.....

Sk : Mch! Plz ore oru vaati....

Ak : Office kku poga time aachu sivaangi.... ethuva irunthaalum night pesikalaam....

She was irritated by his words.