Her Tears!!

Ashwin was not ready to leave Sarah at any cost. He was walking with her in his arms here and there. He rocked her muttering sweet things to her ears.

Sivaangi couldn't control her tears and cried hard silent while ashwin didn't galnced at her once. She was happy seeing his unconditional love towards their daughter but her mind was affected the way he is completely ignoring her.

As sivaangi entered inside the washroom, she stared her reflection for a minute and burst out crying. It really hurts when your loved one didn't care of you. That was the exact condition of her. She was totally broken.

She opened the shower and cried her heart out. The bathroom echoed her crying sound. The cold water touched her body. The big burnt scar on her shoulder and upper chest made her hiss in pain.

Taking a quick shower she came back to notice him placing their baby inside the craddle.

Ak : Papa kku doctor medicines ethum prescribe pannala la....?

Sk : Illa....

She said blankly and he nodded. This time his mind was occupied by only sarah's thought but don't know why?? He leaned on the headboard and waited for her to join.

Ak : Sivaangi.....

Sk : Hmmm....

Ak : Sorry! Hospital la apdi pesunadhukku.... papa va pathi nenachapodhu thaanga mudiyala di, athunaala dha unkitta romba kathi pesune..... avala pathi nenachapodhu en uyire poidichu....

He said in a low voice and she nodded in response.

Ak : Innoru vishayam unkitta sollanum sivu.... ippo nammakku oru kolandha irukku nu purinjuko.... intha vayasula avala epdi paathukanum nu unakku theriyaadha....? avala ipdi careless ah dha paathupiya nee...? oru nimisham vithyasathula avalukku edhaadhu aayirundha, enna di aaguradhu.... Atleast show some maturity when you take care of her.....

She was listening him with teary eyes and chuckled hurtfully before replying him.

Sk : Appo na ivlo naal namma kozhandhaya nalla paakalanu sollavariya...? careless ah paathenu sollavariya...? Enna Ashwin pesure nee... enaikaavadhu na avala apdi paathirukkena.... unna maari enakkum ava mela akkara irukku.... Ava ennoda uyir.... avala na venumne hurt pannuviya.....

Ivlo naal nee ilaadha po nan dha avala paathukitirundhe... ippo matum enna....? Appo mattum enakku maturity irundhadha, ippo illaya? Unakku en mela nambika illana, Enna nambi namma kolandhaya inga thaniya vittitu unaala poga mudiyaadhuna, nee oru home nurse ah vachuko....

She shouted painfully making him huff.

Ak : En sivaangi nee ipdi elaborate panni oru maari elaam pesure.... na avala konjam careful ah paathuka dhana sonne....

Sk : Seri ok... inime paathukuren.... And sorry ipdi careless ah irundhadhukku..... sorry....

She wiped her tears and moved towards the couch. She bite her pain when her clothed scar touched the couch. She was crying again and again.

Sk(mv) : Ippo kooda "sivu unakku onnu illa la?" nu oru vaarthai unakku keka thonalaya Ashwineyy....

She closed her eyes letting her hot tears fall while Ashwin felt bad for shouting at her. He slept unknowingly and her sleep was far away from her.

As usual he went to his office. Rakshan came to his cabin and asked him to sign a file also informed him about an important meeting today.

Rak : Thangam vum paapa vum epdi irukku da..

Ak : Nalla dha irukku... nethu sarah va keela veika kooda thonala macha... avlo bayanthiten.... en uyire ippo dha thirumba vanthirukku...

Rak : Na papa va pathi mattum kekala da, en thangachi ah pathiyum dha keten.... Avalukku odambu la ethaadhu adi patrukanu keten.....