The Fate!!

Ashwin opened his eyes and felt some movement on the bed. He found sivaangi snuggling into his chest for warmth. He felt content at the sight and wished every morning should be like this. He pecked her lips and hugged her tighter.

Ak : Sivu.. wake up di.. late aachu..

Sk : Umm.. 2 mins da.. *snuggling*

He sighed but smiled mischeivously before rubbing his member against her core.

Sk : ummhh..Ashwineyyy.. summa iru da porukki..

He was not ready to listen her and slowly played with her clit using his fingers. He massaged and fingered her love hole which made her to open her eyes gasping. He beat him on his shoulder and he stopped and chuckled.

Ak : I can't get enough of you..

Sk : What!!! Nethu evlo rounds nu sir kku nyabakam irukka..

Ak : So what, You also enjoyed it right and your moans made me to do that.. your moans are my addiction baby..

He whispered huskily and she blushed hitting his shoulder.

Sk : Stop your dirty talks...

Ak : I am saying the truth, ok!! Let me prove..

Before she could respond, his palms cupped her breast. He massaged her breast while she moaned his name clutching his shoulder.

Ak : So soft.. You know how much I missed these two beauties..

Sk : Ash.. Ashwinn.. *moaned*

The next sec he smashed his lips with hers and kissed her. She moaned when he sucked his lips playing along with her breast.. He pinched her nipples and just rubbed his member against her core. They were moving in the kiss and she was moaning continuously. Sensing her tiredness he pulled back soon and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Sk : Romba nallavana nadikaatha...

Ak : Nallavana nadikala.. nee tired ah irukkum nu summa vitten di.. If you are ok continue pandren..

Sk : No No No No..

He chuckled and it turned worry when she hissed in pain. He understood her condition and lifted her in bridal style and headed towards the washroom.

Ak : Don't worry, na edhum panna maate..

She nodded with a smile. He washed her with cold water keeping his naughtiness aside and she smiled at his care. And both came back after having a cold bath together. He got ready for his office and ordered food for her.

Ak : Take rest wifeyyyy.. Love you..

He bidded bye kissing her forehead while sivaangi's heartbeat raised suddenly which confused her. Rakshan entered inside his cabin and found him working on his laptop. He greeted him and hand over a file to sign.

Rak : What about RK??

Ak : He is in Singapore.. namma aalunga custody la irukku..

Rak : Yaarukkum entha doubt um illa la.. May be RK missing la avan brother unna sandhega pada vaaipu irukku..

Ak : I don't care..

Rak : Seri How is your bussiness tour??

Ak : It went really well and all are quiet impressed with our company..

Rak : Oh.. And Thangam epdi irukke..

Ak : She is fine and happy.. Aprom next week I will not be here..