Inauguration

Ashwin and Sivaangi reached the inauguration spot and found their families and Friends. Their parents hugged and blessed both of them wholeheartedly. Ashwin welcomed his friend Rakshan with a warm hug and soon it followed by Sivaangi also.

Rak : All the best for your new start da macha..

Ak : No!!! It's our new start..

Rakshan chuckled at him.

Ak : Aprom inaikku vera level look la vandhirukken..

Rak : Unakku dha kalayanam aaidichu.. aana na innum morattu single ah ve suthitu irukken.. So ipdi look ah varradhula thappe illa..

Sk : Crct ah sonnen thangam... waiting for a anni soon..

Rak : Po thangam enakku vekkama irukku *shy smile*

Ak : Karumam da..

Ashwin suprised when he found Ganesh there and greeted him with a hug.

Ak : Hey.. what a surprise?? Unna inga ethir paakala da..

Ga : Its my pleasure to be here sir..

Ak : Mm.. Antha naai prakash enna solludhu..

Ga : He is suffering like a hell.. ithu varaikkum en mela entha doubt um illa.. ini konjam careful ah irukanum...

Ak : I don't know how to thank you Ganesh..

Gan : Its my duty sir...

Ak : Seri va..

Soon It was the time for inaugration. All expected him to give the scissors to his father or mother but for their surprise, Ashwin pulled sivaangi forward and eyed her to inaugrate. Their parents was beyond happy by his descion.

Sk : Ashwin.. na epdi..

Ak : You are the reason for this and you deserve to inaugrate this my wifeyyy..

Her eyes glistened with happiness and she cut the ribbon "AK EMPIRE" the surrounding filled with huge claps. Many famous company owners arrived there to wish and bless him. Sivaangi felt proud looking at her husband and her heart filled with a bunch of joy.

Sivaangi was dealing with the guests and her families.  She felt his absence around and moved in search of him. The next sec she jerked feeling his pinch on her waist from behind.

Sk : Ashwineyy... yaaravadhu paatha enna nenaipaanga..

Ak : I don't care.. En pondatti ya na killre..

Sk : Hmm.. ivlo neram sir enga poirundhe..

Ak : was busy dealing with guests..

Sk : Oh.. aparam tanya va koopdlaya..

Ak : Na edhukku avala koopudanum?? Such an irritating girl.

She chuckled at his reply.

Ak : En di sirikkure??

Sk : Illa.. The way you share about tanya,literally saved our life..

Ak : What??

Sk : Few months back, Tanya told me that you both were in a relationship from college days to till now.. nalla vela you told me about her early.. illana na paatukku nambi unna vittitu poiruppen..

Ak : Adipaavi.. *gasped*

Sk : Hehe..

Ak : Appo na sollala na nee enna vittitu poirupen la?

Sk : May be..

Ak : Kondruven di unna.. kanavu la kooda apdi nenachu paakadha..

Sk : Poda.. I will not leave you till my last brea-