Monster

The goons were worried about sivaangi's missing. Rk who came back with a victory smile got angry hearing the news. He clutched their collar and shouted at them.

Rk : Epdi da thappiche?? Sollu.. *shouting*

G 1 : Theriyala boss.. konjam neram mayangite..

Rk : Urghhh.. Theeni pandaram.. apdiye saptu thoonga vendiyadhu.. konjam kooda poruppe ilaama.. che..

G 2 : Boss ava enga poiruja maata.. athum intha kaatla irunthu ava epdi thappika pora..

G 3 : Aama boss.. inga engayevadhu dha antha ponnu iruppa namma theduvom..

Rk : Aprom dhadi maadunga en da paathitu irukke.. poyi thedunga da.. *with irritation*

They started to move but jerked when the door broke with a thud revealing a Monster Ashwin. Rk stood there shock while ashwin along with rakshan moved towards them with bloodshot eyes.

Without any words he kicked on RK's chest which made him to hit the floor with a thud. Rakshan handled the other goons and ashwin managed Rk. He clutched his collar and puched his nose making the blood ooze from his nose.

He beated him black and blue making him pant heavily. His eyes turned fire like a monster which scared him.. He furiously clutched his shirt asking.

Ak : Sollu da.. En sivu enga?? Sollu da.. *shouting loudly*

Rk : Athu *panting heavily*

Ak : Solu da.. en pondatti enga.. avala nee enna panne.. *he punched his nose*

Rk : Vena *panting* na solre.. Ava inga.. inga irundhu thappichita..

Ak : Poi solli samaali kaadhe.. mariyadhiya unmaya sollu.. en sivu enga..

Rk : Unma dha ashwin.. unma dha.. ava thappichta.. neenga vena thedi paarunga..

Ashwin groaned and pushed him forcefully making him fell. Rakshan who finished dealing with the goons moved towards ashwin.

Rak : Macha.. sivu thappichutena ava kandippa inga dha iruppen.. namma theduvom da.. *holding his shoulder*

Ashwin released a deep relax sigh and wiped his face.. He walked towards Rk with nlood shot eyes.

Ak : Nee kai vachadhu en uyir mela.. avalukku edhadhu aachu na aprom yaarum unna uyiroda paaka mataanga..

He warned him and moved with rakshan while Rk who was panting with blood gritted his teeth looking at him.

Ak : Sivu.. *shouted* Enga irukken..

Ashwin shouted and started to search her in the forest.. Rakshan also did the same but there was no sign about making him panick. His eyes blurred and clutched his hair with frustration.

Ak : Sivu.. enkitta vaadi.. plz.. enaala mudiyala..

He knelt down and cried hard which made rakshan's eyes also glassy. As it was hell dark rakshan adviced ashwin to go back to his house. But he only wants his wife..

Ak : Dei.. anga poyi na enna pannuven da.. anga irukumbodhu ava nyabakam dhan da varudhu.. Enaala mudiyala macha.. I need to see her da.. *crying hard*

Rak : Macha.. intha iruttu la epdi da avala thedradhu.. neram vidiyattum.. odane namma inga vandhu thedlaam da..

Finally he agreed because of his pressure.. He lifelessly moved back to his car..

○○○○○○○○

Sivaangi opened her eyes slowly and blinked at the sight.. She find herself on a bamboo bed.. She held her head with pain and looked around.. Soon noticed a old lady coming towards her with some water. She slowly got up from the bed and hissed in pain..

Old lady : Paathu ma.. marunthu poitirukku..

Thats when she noticed her wounded hand and forehead was covered with some herbal paste of plants.. The old lady smiled at her forwarding the water while sivaangi accepted it.

Old lady : Na kamala.. Nethu naanum en pullayum kaat la pogum bodhu dha unna paathen.. Enna aachu ma unakku.

Sivaangi narrated the happenings and thanked her for the help.

Kamala : Un peru enna ma??

Sk : Sivaangi..

Kamala : Unakku elaarum irukaangala.. Kalyanam aaidicha..

Sk : Mm.. Enakku elaarume irukku paati..

Sivaangi's eyes blurred thinking about him..

Kamala : En ma azhure..

Sk : Paati inga phone panna mudiyuma..

Kamala : Illa ma.. kavalapadadha indha kaadu thandi oru chinna kada irukku anga pannikalaam.. neram vidiyattum..

Sivaangi nodded with tears while she noticed a elder boy coming towards them with a smile. Kamala smiled and introduced him as her child.,

Kamala : Idhu en pulla Muthu.. ivanum senthu dha unna inga kootitu vandhe..

Sivaangi thanked muthu with a smile.. Kamala informed him that she want to make a call to her house while muthu agreed without anywords.

Later kamala served porridge to her but sivaangi took a spoon and her mind directly thought about him. Kamala understood this noticing her blurry eyes.

Kamala told her to take the bamboo cot for sleep while they slept outside that room. Sivaangi's sleep was far away from her. She sat on the cot hugging her knees thinking about him..

Sk : Ashwin enga irukke nee.. unna paakanum pola irukku.. I want to see you.. enaala mudiyala.. plz enkitta vandhidu.. *shedding silent tears*

Soon she slept without her knowledge..
Another side ashwin seated on his bead and shedded tears.. he also slept without his knowledge..

Muthu and Sivaangi left to the shop early for making their call.. She dailed him.. ashwin who came the washroom frowned at the new caller id.. He started to decline the call but his mind thought to answer the call. With least interest he answered the call..

Ak : Hlo..

Sivaangi gulped her tears hearing his voice.

Sk : Hl.. Hlo..

The next sec his eyes blurred with shock..

How is it?

Next chap after 150 votes..

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀