Love is in the Air

Warning : This chap contain mature content.

Sivaangi got ready in a red colur floral saree with matching ornaments. She was looking ethereal. Soon a pair of hands wrapped her from behind while she was doing makeup.

Ak : Looking gorgeous wifeyyy..

Sk : Thanks my handsome hubby.. You look dashing in this outfit..

She pecked his cheeks and they moved to downstairs and saw his parents and her parents waiting for them. Sivaangi ran to her mother in law Mahalakshmi as she is seeing her after a long. She hugged and took her blessings. And she also took the blessings from her father in law Govind also.

Ma : Dai, unakku konjam kooda enga1kitta akkara irukka da.. Evlo naal aachu namma veetukku vanthu.. eppa paathaalum bussiness ngra oru thought dha unakku.. en marumagala paathu evlo naal aachu theriyuma..

Ak : Athaan ippo paathuten la.. aanalum un pulla oruthan inga nikkurenu konjam aachu nyabakam irukku unakku..

Ma : Unna elaam paathu bore adichu pochu da..

Sivaangi giggled along with all and he fake glared them. Not wasting any time they drove to their dinner spot. They reached in a famous five star hotel. The ambience of the hotel was very attractive. They odered their likes and waited admiring the view. After a while, the waiter served their order.

Gov : Ashwin, Is any problem in your company??

Ak : No pa.. All going good

Gov : Aparam en oru one week ungalkku enga kooda stay panna koodadhu.. un amma kku veetla romba bore adikudhaam.. neenga iruntha nalla irukkum nu solren.. mudinja next week vanthu stay pannu...

The couples looked eachother and hesitated to reply.

Ak : Illa pa.. next week naanum sivaangi um chinna oru trip polaam nu plan panniruken.. athunaala..

Gov : Bussiness trip ah..

Ak : Illa Athu vanthu..

Ma : Honeymoon ah?

The couples lowered their head in embarassment while their parents looked them with a teasing smile and he just nodded in response.

Ma : Athukku ivlo vekkama.. pogurathu elaam irukkattum.. seekram engalkku oru perano pethiyo kudu.. athukaprom neenga anga varalana kooda paravaala.. kolandhaya mattum amchu vitru.. seriya..

Both turned like a human tomato hearing the comment and their parents chuckled agreeing to Mahalakshmi. Spending for a while there, all left. Their parents bid bye to them and left to their own houses while the couples drove to their house.

Ashwin freshen up wearing a loose vest and a track pant and sat infront of the laptop. His attention turn towards the washroom door opening sound. His lips parted at the sight infront of him. His wife came out wearing a white shirt of him which was covering up to her thighs as per his wish.

Her wet hairs, water covered face and neck made her more sexy and hot making him gulp at the sight. The rose fragrance stuck on the room. She smirked and stood in front of the mirror drying her hair. He lose his control at the sight and made slow steps towards her after placing his laptop back.

As he stood behind her, he inhaled the fragrance from her hair. He saw a flushed sivaangi through the mirror and slowly moved her wet hair aside.

Ak : You are so sexy..

He bit her earlobe which made her to hiss softly. He kissed her nape and she bit her lips in response. He started to suck the water droplets from her nape pulling her closer by her waist. She let out a soft moan and gave more access for him tilting her neck. He peppered wet kisses all over her nape making her clutch his wrapped hands.

He pulled the collar of her shirt and kissed her shoulder. She leaned against his chest when he gave an hickey there. He twirled her and made her to look him. She looked his eyes which are dark with desire and passion and his hands slowly held her nape. He kissed her forehead down to her eyes, followed by both the cheeks and caressed the corner of her lips before placing a kiss there.

Ak : You are mine forever.. I love you di...

He said in his base voice and she blushed. He moved closer and placed his warm lips on her cold one. Both melted in the kiss and it was a soft yet passionate kiss. He lifted her without breaking the kiss and moved towards their bed hovering her. She let him dominate the kiss while he was busy sucking her lips like a candy.
He entered into her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth and her hands got busy massaging his hairs gently.

Feeling breathless they pulled back, she stopped him from moving further which confused him.

Sk : Neenga mattum illa, naanum unna miss panne.

She just pushed him and hovered him. Her lips travelled to his whole face placing sloppy kisses. He groaned when she showered him with wet kisses along with hickeys. She pulled his vest and kissed her fav mole of him continuously making him chuckle.

Ak : Podhum di..

Sk : Poda I missed this so much..

Ak : Ok, Let me continue..

He dipped his head on her neck kissing and licking there while his hands was unbuttoning her shirt. He massaged her breast over the bra feeling the softness. He leave her in inners and continue to kiss down to her cleavage. She moaned loudly at his bite on her cleavage. Before removing her bra, she threw his vest and made him half naked. He kissed the globe of her breast before taking her erected nipple inside his mouth.

She squirmed and moaned clutching his shirt and he was sucking her one tits eroticly and massaging the other one like a dough. He bitted kissed,licked and sucked her breast and she was going mad at his torcher on her breast. Feeling enough of it, he travelled to her navel covering with kisses. He pulled down her panty and gave massage there, she left out a seductive moan and he was getting addicted to her moans.

His fingers played with her clit, he enter the finger inside her love hole taking in and out to hear her sexy moans. Soon it was replaced by his lips. Her moans were echoing inside the room. He undressed himself and adjusted his member on her core. She cried in pleasure when he started to move slowly and soon it became hard thrust.

He moved faster making her gasp and moan. He shut her lips with his and again thrusted. They both moaned in the kiss. Her moan increased multiple as he sucked her tits making sexy sounds while thrusting. It was an erotic scene to witness. She felt him deeper and deeper which broke his every control and she cried loud in pleasure feeling orgasm.

They collapsed and he covered them with duvet. Her hair was sticking due to the sweat. He took her in his embrace and she moaned snuggling tiredly into his chest. He moved her sweaty hair aside and kissed her forehead.

Ak : How was it??

Sk : Felt like you quench the thirst which was holding for one month. *panting*

Ak : Haha.. Still I am not satisfied!! Ready for another round..

Sk : Not now...

Ak : Hmm..

He pulled her more placing his chin on her head. Soon they drifted to sleep but didn't forget about their another round. And the night went more long for the couples and they cuddled under the duvet without knowing the future plans of god.

How is it?

Next chap after 240+ votes

Tankygirly👀