Happy Times

Ashwin squeezed his eyes to get the clear view of the surroundings. Their naked bodies are glued together and a beautiful smile formed on his lips seeeing his wife snuggling into his bare chest.

He placed his palm over her cheek and kissed her forehead making her moan and snuggle more into him. He slowly pulled back from her when his eyes fell on her wounds and placed wet kisses over there.

Sivaangi woke up feeling his lips on her skin. She smiled with half closed eyes and snuggled into crook of his neck bringing a wide smile on his face.

Ak : Adiye ezhunthiri, time enna aagudhu nu paaru... Sarah ezhunthirikka time aachu...

Sk : Thookam varudhu ma.... *yawning* 5 minutes plzz...

Ak : No more 5 minutes, ezhundhiri...

She pulled back and saw him with a pout. He pecked her pout and hugged her snuggling into her neck. She giggled when he rubbed his beard against her neck and started to place wet kisses there.

Sk : Next round kku plan podrenu theriyudhu...

Ak(mv) : Che.. kandupudichitiye di...

She made him pull back and raised her eyebrows glaring at him while he smiled sheepishly.

Ak : Romba naal aachu la, athaan....

Sk : Po ashwineyy.. na romba tired ah irukken... innum oru round thangaadhu pa....

He understood how tired she is from her voice and kissed her lips assuring.

Ak : Its ok!! En wifeyy nalla thoongu... I will take care of Sarah...

Sk : Thank you Hubby!!

She excitedly kissed his cheeks and pulled the duvet over face and continued to sleep making him chuckle.

He wore his track pants and moved to check Sarah. He freshen up and unusually sarah woke up early. She giggled seeing him and extended her hands towards him. He lifted her with a smile and pecked her cheek before moving inside the washroom with her.

Sivaangi opened her eyes and came out form the duvet and searched her husband inside the room. She slightly hissed and covered herself and left to washroom to clean herself.

Sk : rendu perum enga pona..??

Sivaangi searched her husband and daughter all around the room. Soon she heard some giggling sounds from their washroom and notice to find Ashwin and Sarah playing in water sitting on the bathtub.

She admired them with a smile and knocked the door to gain their attention.

Sk : Appa vum ponnum inga enna pannitirukeenga....?

She asked walking towards them.

Ak : Paatha theriyala, en ponna na bath pannitirukke.... illa da chellam..

He pinched Sarah's cheek making her giggle.

Sk : Athepdi nee avala kulika veipen.... athu ennoda duty dhana....

She complained like a child.

Ak : Nee dhana maadu maari thoongitirundhe.... aprom naanga enna pandradhu....

Sk : Edheyy!! Apdi thoonguradhukku reason eyy nee dhan Ashwineyyy..... evlo rounds nu nyabakam irukka...

Ak : Athelaam kammi dhan di pondatti... poga poga bayangarama irukkum.... Ready ah iru...

Sk : Poda ketta paiyya....

Ak : Seri seri ippo nee engala help pannuviya maatiya...

Sk : Na enna help pannanum??