Attack??

Sivaangi frowned at them and started to close the door but Tanya just held it forcefully. She pushed the door and entered inside along with the goons before closing it while sivaangi saw her with bloodshot eyes.

Sk : Tanya.. enna venum unakkku..??

Ta : Anaikke sonnen la enakku enna venum nu.. nee kuduthiya..?

Sk : Idha paaru tanya prechana pannama veliya po..

Ta : Prechana panna dhana vandhirukom.. *smirking*

Tanya eyed the goons and they both held sivaangi's hands tightly while sivaangi try to wriggle out from their grip.

Sk : Aii enna pandre.. enna vidu... tanya ivangala vida sollu..

Ta : Athepdi chellam mudiyum.. ivlo periya chance kedachirukke, unna summa vitruvoma enna??

Sk : Tanya plzz..

Ta : No sivaangi.. enna insult pannavanga yaarum nimmadhiya irundhadhilla.. irukavum vidamaatom.. Come on tell me your last wish...

Sk : Tanya don't do this.. en kozhandha..

She pleaded with tears.

Ta : Enakkum adha nenacha kashtama dha irukku.. But.. Paravaala you can meet your child in heaven..

Tanya took a sharp knife from her bag and sivaangi saw her with a shock. Tears rushed to her cheeks making tanya smirk. The goons held her more tight and sivaangi closed her eyes crying hard..

Sk(mv) : Ashwineyy.. plz seekram enkitta va da..

Ta : Are you ready sivaangi..??

Sivaangi shedded more tears and tanya held the knife against her stomach. Sivaangi closed her eyes in fear and the knife neared her abdomen but before she could insert a hold stopped her.

Tanya stood shock seeing Rakshan beside her. He grabbed the knife from her and threw it away gaining sivaangi's attention. Sivaangi opened her eyes and felt relax seeing rakshan there.

Sk : Thangam...

Rakshan kicked both of the goons making her release from their hold while tanya tried to escape.

Rak : Hlo madam enga odre.. you are trapped..

At the time the goon neared him and he beat them black and blue. He tied their legs and hands with a rope and moved towards Tanya..

Rak : How dare you to touch my sister..

He slapped her hard in her both the cheeks and plastered her mouth forefully.. He tied her both the hands together and pushed her on the couch nearby.

Rak : You will not be alive anymore.. Ashwin varattum..

Rak : Thangam.. unakku onnum illa la..

Sk : Illa Anneyyy.. Ashwin enga irukku neyy.. enakku avara paakanum..

Rak : Avan dha enna inga urgent ah vara sonnadhu... but enga irukku nu ketapodhu edhume sollala..

Sk : Enkitta Ganesh ah meet panna porenu dha sonnen..

Rak : Ganesh ah meet pandradhukka?? *confused*

The calling bell rang breaking their conversation. Rakshan unlocked the door and shocked at the sight of binni standing there.

Binni : Aye Rakshan.. nee inga dha irukkiya..

Rak : Aunty..

Binni : En da oru maari irukke.. enaachu..