Mood Swings

Months flew away.. Sivaangi's belly grown up as it her 5th month of pregnancy and there is no compromise in her mood swings at all. Ashwin managed to make her happy dealing with her mood swings and cravings. His descion of work from home was a relief for sivaangi.

Sivaangi tossed on the bed uncomfortably and pouted at Ashwin who was sleeping peacefully beside her.

Sk(mv) : Epdi thoongitirukku nu paaru inga oruthi kashtapadradhu kooda gavanikaama..

Sk : Ashwineyyy... *patting him*

He frowned a little in his sleep but again drift to a peacefull sleep..

Sk : Mch!! Ashwineyyy.. ezhunthiri da.. *shook him*

Ak : Sivu.. *groan* thoongu di.. umm...

Sk : Enakku thookam varala Ashwineyy.. ezhundhiri..

She again shook him which made him to get up irritated

Ak : Psch!! Ennadi venum unakku.. *he yelled*

That was enough for her. Her eyes blurr and she started to cry making him panick.

Sk : Poda.. unakku ippo en mela konjam kooda paasame illa.. po.. enkitta pesaadha.. poda.. po.. *crying*

Ak : Acho.. sivu sry di.. en chellam la,en thangam la, un purushana mannichidu di..

Sk : Inime ipdi kathi pesamaaten la??

Ak : Illa..

Sk : Promishh..

Ak : Promishh di chellam..

Sk : Ashwineyyy enakku masala dosa saapdanum pola irukku.. *whining*

Ak : Intha nadu raathiri la ya? *gasping*

Sk : Aama Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Seri va.. na samachu tharen..

Sk : Aye super uh.. I love you Ashwineyy..

She kissed his cheeks soundly bringing a wide smile to his face. Sivaangi sat on the kitchen counter while he was making dosa. She inhaled the smell and licked her lips looking at the preparation making him chuckle.

Sk : Ooti vidu da..

He blew the hot dosa and dipped into the chutney before feeding her. She closed her eyes and moaned in the taste.

Sk : Vera level Ashwineyy.. semma.. top notch..

Ak : Praise pannathu podhum di.. saapdu..

He fed her two dosas and she felt her tummy full. He made her to wash her mouth and wiped it before moving with her to their room.

Sk : Ashwineyy.. unna olunga kattipudikaama enakku thookame varamaatingidhu da.. elaathukume un pulla dha kaaranum.. *pouted*

Ak : Hey, en princess ah edhaadhu sonnenu veiyy..

Sk : Oh appo unakku enna vida un princess dha mukhiyama? *glaring*

He sighed and held her both the shoulders.

Ak : Listen, you are always important for me and also you are my very first child... I love you forever...

He placed his lips on her forehead and she closed her eyes with a smile. Ashwin leaned on the headboard and widen his arms for her to join. She crawled and snuggled into his chest while he pulled her close to his chest
kissing her hairline.

●●●●

Ashwin was attending a conference meeting settling on his bed when sivaangi approached him. She sat beside him and nudged his arms continuously making him irritate but he ignored and concentrated on the meeting which made her face palm.