Bundle of Joy

Rak : Aprom Thangam enna pandra?

Thats when realisation hit him,that his wife who went to take a nap did not came back till now.

Ak : Dei na aprama koopudren..  nee phone veiyy

He immediately cut the call and moved near the washroom. He felt silent atmosphere and bang the boor getting no response from the other side.

Ak : Sivu.. Kadhava thora..

Only silence.

Ak : Sivu ma velayadadha.. kathava thorakka sonnen..

Losing his patience he opened the door with a high force. His heartbeat stopped seeing his wife lying there unconsciously. His fingers trembled while patting her red cheeks.

Ak : Sivu.. ezhundhiri di.. plz.. kanna thora...

His tears fell on her face but she was still unconscious.

Ak : Velayadha di.. bayamaarkku sivu.. kanna thora.. plz di..

He lifted her and made her lay on the bed before dailing doctor. He dried her wet hairs and held her plams in his.

Ak : Ethukku di enna ipdi kashtapaduthura.. nee ilaama enaala thaniya irukka mudiyuma.. sivu ma plzz.. kanna thora.. plz di..

He cried hard kissing her palms continuously. Her finger tips moved making him aware. Sivaangi squinted her eyes slightly and slowly opened her eyes getting a blurr vision.

Ak : Sivu..

He caressed her hair and hot tears rushed from both their cheeks.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... *low voice*

He broke down placing his lips on her forehead and both shedded tears joining their foreheads.

Sk : Sorr-

Ak : Shhh.. I love you..

He muttered kissing her forehead again and again. Her fingers caressed his beard cheeks while kissing his nose tip and they stayed like that for a couple of minute. He made her lean on the bedrest and at the time a lady doctor arrived. Ashwin stood beside her when the doctor was checking her.

Doc : She is very low.. I think she is not taking her food properly..

Ashwin glared sivaangi who was lowering head.

Doc : Sivaangi, Do you have any other problems like nausea or uneasiness..??

Sk : Illa.. I am ok doctor...

Doc : When was your last periods??

The doctor asked checking her pulse. Sivaangi thought for a moment and realized that she missed her periods for 3 weeks.

Sk : Athu.. doctor, I missed my periods..

Doc : Ok fine.. Ashwin, take extra care of your wife..

Ashwin got worried at her words making the doctor chuckle.

Doc : Hey don't worry.. Congrats.. Your wife is pregnant..

Happy Tears rolled down from both their cheeks. Sivaangi touched her abdomen with tears and ashwin smiled at the scene.

Doc : Ok sivaangi, take care of you and your baby.. and Ashwin, plz take care of your two lifelines.. mudinja naalaikke hospital vaanga for confirming her pregnancy...

Ak : Sure doctor..

The doctor left soon. Ashwin sat opposite to sivaangi who was still crying placing her palms on the abdomen.