Family Time

9 months passed...

Sivaangi was lying on the bed beside Sarah, slowly patting her to sleep but she was not in a mood to sleep as her full concentration were on her mother's hair.

Sk : Sarah papa... Amma chellam la.. thoongu da...

She said patting her again while Sarah giggled sawying her legs making Sivaangi chuckle.

Sk : Aiyo... Ivala... *giggling*

Ashwin who came after a fresh bath got confused seeing Sivaangi giggling at their daughter.

Ak : En di kozhandhaya thoonga veika sonna nee paatu kku inga sirichitu irukke....

Sk : Ashwineyyy un ponna konjam paaren... thoongama enna paathu sirichutu irukku.... ennoda cutie pie...

She said and smooched her cheeks earning continuous giggles from her. Ashwin smiled and dried his hair changing into track pant and t-shirt. He sat opposite to the duo and admired them with a wide smile.

Sk : Ahhh...

Sivaangi shouted when Sarah pulled her hair. She clutched hair tightly making sivaangi hiss in pain.

Sk : Shhh... Sarah... amma mudi vidu da thangam... Ashwineyy ava kitta vida sollu da.... Aahh...

Ak : Princess amma mudi vidu da.... amma kku valikkum la...

Ashwin lifted sarah and made her to leave sivaangi's hair. He placed her on his chest and leaned on the headboard while sivaangi got up correcting her hair. Sarah played with his shirt pulling it down and Ashwin just pecked her head softly in response.

Sk : Un princess kku velayaatuthanam jaasthi...

Ak : Aama unna maariye....

Sk : Oru vishayathula namma rendu perum lucky dha Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Athenna vishayam?? *confused*

Sk : Evlo nera thoongama irunthaalum ava azhamaata....

Ak : That's a big advantage for us... you know...

He said with a mischeivous wink earning a glare from her.

Sk : Eppo paathalum athe nenapu....

Ak : Pinna ennadi... evlo naal aachu theriyuma unna muzhusa paathu...

Sk : Chii.. enna Ashwineyy pesura...., kozhandha munnadi....

Ak : Avalukku enga di puriya pogudhu.... illa princess...??

He asked rubbing his nose with hers and the father daughter duo enjoyed sometime together and sivaangi admired them with a smile.

Ak : Oucch...

Ashwin shouted when sarah pulled his beard with her kutty palms which made sivaangi to laugh out loud.

Ak : Nalla siri di.. unakku irukku... Ahh...

Sk : Haha... sarah papa, innum nalla tight ah valichuko chellam...

Ak : nalla pandren di nee...

Sarah left her hold on his beard yawning and snuggled on her father's chest.

Ak : Achoo en princess kku thookam varudha da...?? Iru appa unna thoonga veikure...

He patted her slowly and Sarah slept in his warmth. He pecked her forehead and slowly placed her inside the cradle. Sivaangi saw this scene with a content heart and waited her husband to join her on the bed.

Ak : En di thoongama irukka...??

Sk : Athaan en purushan varanume...

He chukled and laid on the bed taking her on his embrace. Sivaangi snuggled into his chest hugging him tighter and caressed her hair with a smile.