You complete me

Warning : This chap contain mature content
(Do skip if you are uncomfortable)

Ashwin squinted his eyes hearing some murmuring sound. He noticed sivaangi was clutching his shirt with sweaty face and murmuring something. He panicked and immediately patted her cheek.

Ak : Sivu.. enaachu.. inga paaru onnu illa.. *patting her cheek*

Sk : Enna vittu poidaadha ashwineyy.. poidaadha..

His eyes blurred and hugged her immediately. Caressing her hair he whispered sweet things to her ear at the same time his anger towards Rk was increasing. He made her calm. Soon she opened her eyes and found herself in his embrace.

Sk : Ashwineyy.. nee enna vittu po maaten la..

Ak : Illa di.. *he kissed her teary eyes*

Sk : Bayamaarku..

Ak : Shsh.. onnu la.. na irukken la.. dahiriyama thoongu..

He pulled her close to his chest while she snuggled more and closed her eyes. He was patting her like his child.. His sleep was far away from him as he was taking care of her for whole night.

Sun rays distured her while she slowly opened her eyes to witness her husband who was patting her without sleeping. She noticed his eyes which were red due to less sleep.. Pulling herself from his embrace , she sat on the bed making him confuse..

Ak : En ma aachu..??

Sk : Sry..

Ak : Ethukku.

Sk : Ennaala nee thoongave illa la..

Ak : Apdi edhum illa di.. nee va padu..

Sk : Edhukku poi solreenga.. unga kanna paathale enakku theriyudhu.

Ak : Ithelaam periya vishayam illa unakaaga thaana..

Sk : Seri appo enakku aaga en madeela paduthukonga..

Ak : Athelaam vena ma..

Sk : Mch!! Mudiyaadhu vandhu padunga..

He smiled and layed on her lap while she caressed her hair. He snuggled into her tummy and sivaangi smiled kissing the side of his head and continued to caress his hair. After a while he slept peacefully feeling her warmth..

Sk(mv) : I am very lucky ashwineyy.. *smiling*

Ashwin opened his eyes and found himself under the duvet. Squinting his eyes he got up from the bed and made his way towards the kitchen to find his wife who was busy in some thoughts.. Sivaangi felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist from behind..

Sk : Hubby.. ezhunthirucha..

She turned towards him without breaking the hold..

Ak : Enna vittitu inga ennadi pandren *pulling her closer*

Sk : Adhu white sauce pasta epdi pandradhunu maranthu pochu hubby.. athaan yosichitruke..

Ak : Eppa paathalum saapadu illa..

Sk : Nammak soru dhana mukhiyom.. *with sheepish smile*

Ak : Hey.. wound la dress pannadhu en di avuthe.. *-looking at her forehead*

Sk : Adhu seriyaayidichu ashwineyy..

He caressed the wound softly and kissed there while she closed her eyes feeling his lips..

Ak : Valikudha..

Sk : Ippo valikala..

He smiled and joined their forehead.. Soon his eyes landed on her lips which was understood by her.. she lowered her head with a blush and his thumb travelled to her lips caressing it..

The next second her lips was captured by him.. It was soft yet passionate kiss.. he was nibbling her upper lips then the lower and pulled her closer deepening the kiss.. the kiss conveyed their missings and love towards eachother.. His hands were busy caressing her waist inside the top while she was moaning in the kiss..

She was clutching his shirt and his hands moved upwards cupping her bra covered bosom.. He was kneading both the bosoms without breaking the kiss.. Without any delay he carried her to the bed and hovered her.. she moaned when he started to place open mouth kisses on her whole face..

Then his lips travelled to her neck placing no of hickeys and she clutched his hair tightly pulling him more.. Soon her top met on the floor leaving her half naked.. Her bosom was raising giving a sexy veiw and he gulped at the sight making her blush..

He placed continuous kisses on her cleavage massaging her soft breast which made her to moan loudly with pleasure.. Soon she rolled and hovered him kissing him roughly and his hands were busy unhooking her bra.. she placed kisses all over his face and pulled his shirt from his body and sucked his chest mole making him groan..

Again he rolled hovering her and pulled her bra revealing her bare breast.. his eyes darkened with desire which was noticed by her.. she lowered her head while he started to shower open mouth kisses on her bare breast which made her to clutch his hair..

His lips encircled the areola making her moan continuosly and his one hand got busy massaging her another breast.. She squirmed with the pleasure given by him and she gasped when his lips covered her bud sucking it and he was sucking it squeezing the other one.. He pulled her bud with his teeth making her hiss a little and he again sucked it to sooth the pain..

He gave equal attention to both the breast making sore.. he trailed kisses on her navel and started to pull her leggings and panty at the same time leaving her in birth suit while she was busy pulling his track pant and boxer leaving him also in the same state..

His finger worked on her clit making her cry in pleasure and he postioned himself and entered inside her slowly making her scream out of pleasure.. he moved groping her breast while both moaned with pleasure.. He shut her mouth placing his lips on her and both moaned in the kiss moving..

Soon they reached the climax and layed cuddling each other.. He kissed her hairline and she moaned snuggling more..

At Evening he opened his feeling something soft on his face.. he blinked his eyes to notice her bare bosom beside his face.. he gulped but soon smiled mischeivously.. He pinched her both the nipples making her hiss..

Sk : Aii ashwineyy.. seta pannadha.. thoongu da..

Ak : Edheyy.. da va.. unna..

He bited her and nipples and started to suck and shower kisses on her whole breast without leaving any gap making her moan.. Soon both entered into their second round..

How is it?

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirly👀