Hotness Filled

New cover
Credits : neha__nehzz

                                     New cover                         Credits : neha__nehzz

Warning : Mature content

He jumped on the bed and hovered her. Their breathe collide eachother and eyes locked with love, lust and desire. His nose traced her face and his cheeks rubbed against hers. He caressed near her lips looking directly into her eyes. He placed a soft kiss there and she closed her eyes feeling his warms lips on her skin.

His lips slowly captured hers. His hands lifted her lingerie and sneaked inside tracing her bare waist. He nibbled her lips one by one making her moan in the kiss. She held his nape deepening the kiss but gasped when he pinched her waist for exploring her mouth completely. He tasted her whole mouth like a candy and they pulled back feeling out of breathe.

Ak : Panjumittai maari irukku di unnoda lips... *base voice*

She blushed at his comment..

Ak : Your blush makes me crazy..

Both chuckled. He leaned and bite her earlobe earning a soft moan from her. He placed sloppy kisses down to her jawline and dipped his head into her neck showering wet kisses there. She tilted her neck giving him more access and stroked his hair enjoying it. Her moans made his control lose and he pulled her lingerie in hurry leaving her in inners.

His eyes darkened seeing her well developed upper body making her blush. He again hovered her after making himself undress in boxer. He nuzzled into her neck and massaged her bra covered breast which made her to clutch his hair. Soon her neck filled with hickeys given by him. He kissed her shoulder blade removing her bra strap while she bite her lips in pleasure. He continuosly kissed her upper chest and came towards her cleavage.

He licked her cleavage and bite there getting a loud moan from her and along with that, he pinched and massaged her clothed nipples. He pulled her closer and unhooked her bra and threw it on a corner. The sight of her bare upper body made his member raise. He traced the globe for her breast with his forefinger and she shut her eyes in pleasure.

Ak : Kanna thora di..

He whispered against her ears and she slowly opened her eyes while his finger was encircling her areola.

Sk : Ashwi.. neyyy... *moaned*

Ak : Thats so sexy..

She arched back when he pinched her both the nipples. And he took her right nipple in his mouth cupping her another breast. She gasped when his warm lips encircled her cold nipples. She stroke his hair pulling him more towards her breast and he was enjoying sucking it. She hissed when he pulled her nipples with his teeth. The room echoed with her continuous moan while he was busy worshiping her breast.

The he moved to her another breast giving the same torcher and she was going out of pleasure. He wet her both the breast with saliva and pecked her both the nipples before moving down to her navel. He rolled his tongue inside her navel making her crazy. He kissed her whole navel and pulled her panty leaving her in birthsuit. He licked her lower part and sucked her clit while she fisted the duvet bitting lower lip.