Cousins

Sun rays hitted on the face beautiful couple who were cuddling naked under the duvet. Ashwin admired the sight of his beautiful wife who was snuggling into his bare chest with messy hair.. He moved her hair aside and pecked her nose tip making her smile in the sleep.
She moaned and opened her eyes with a wide smile.

Ak : Good morning pondatti..

Sk : Good morning hubby..

She snuggled and kissed his chest mole bringing a smile on his face..

Ak : Oii... enna kaalailaye mood-ah maathiriya...

Sk : Poda... needhane nethu mood mathune... seriya thoonga kooda vidala...

Ak : Ipdi azhagana pondatti iruntha enna pandradhu...

He traced her face sensually while she closed her eyes in response but soon pushed his hands away...

Sk : No way... next round poga plan panne avlo dha paathuko...

Ak : Seri atleast en morning kiss aachu kudu di...

Sk : Athelaam mudiyaadhu... nethu neraya vaangunen la... so no more kisses today...

Ak : Aye... enna... ipdi solla koodadhu...

Sk : Apdi dha solluven... poda...

Ak : Po.. nee edhum thara vena.. inaikku unkooda pesave maate... podi po...

He turned otherside making her chuckle. She smiled playfully and pulled him while hovering him. Ashwin turned his sideways not sparing a glance at her making her sigh and pout.

Sk : Ashwineyy... paaka maatiya...

Ak : .............

She leaned closer and placed a long kiss on his cheek getting no response from him.Soon moved to another cheek followed by his forehead and eyes but he remained same. Smiling she cupped his face making him turn and looked him with puppy eyes.

Sk : Sry hubby... na summa velayaatukku dhana sonne... un pondattiya mannika maatiya... En chella paapa la...

Ashwin controlled his smile seeing her puppy eyes which was caught by her.He smiled widely and hitted his head with hers playfully..

Ak : Unkitta epdi di na kova paduven...

She pulled him and placed her lips on his and it longed for a couple of minutes...

Sk : Love you da purusha...

Ak : Love you di pondatti...

●●●●●

Sivaangi moved to the door step and smiled seeing her cousins there. Finding them she squealed and ran to them. She hugged them with excitement and also it reciprocated by them also.

Padma : Enna di inga vachu pesitirukka... ulla koopda maatiya...

Sk : Sry di, ulla va...

They all settled in the hall...

Sk : Aama periyappa, periyamma yaarum varalaya, neenga mattum vandhirukeenga...

Harini : Avanga ethukku...

Divya : Aama namma cousins mattum podhum... thaniya enjoy pannanum solli naanga dha varavenaanu sonne...

She nodded and they started a rewinding conversation of childhood and it lasted for an hour. Ashwin came back after his office works and found sivaangi and her cousins giggling settling on the couch. His footsteps gained their attention.

Padma : Hlo maapla sir epdi irukeenga?

Ak : Fine, how are you all guyz?sapptingala..

Harini : Mm unga pondatti nalla virundhu pota.

He nodded with a smile. Excusing himself he moved to his room and eyed sivaangi something which was clearly caught by them. They teased clearing their throat and sivaangi blushed before following him.

Ak : Enna di pondatti... cousins vanthathum un purushana maranthutiya... welcome panna aalaye kaanom...

His hands wrapped her waist and she smiled encircling her hands around his neck.

Sk : Sry purusha avanga kooda pesi time ponathe theriyala...

She pecked corner of his lips and he pouted.

Ak : This is too much... olunga kudu di...

Sk : First sir poyi kulichtu va... aprama tharen..

Ak : En neeyum vara koodadhu.. *mischeivous wink*

Sk : Kd purusha... na vantha nee enna pannuvenu enakku theriyum...

Ak : Oh.. Apdiya enna pannuven...

He pulled her close and his breathe hitted on her face. She blushed and slight pushed him getting release from his hold.

Sk : Poyi kulinga... na poren..

Ak : Night enkitta dhan di vara pore... jagradha...

A flushed sivaangi left and ashwin smiled before entering into the bathroom. At night , He finished his dinner and waited for sivaangi in his room but got disappointed noticing her busy playing carroms with her cousins. He sat on the bed pouting waiting for her arrival.

Ak(mv) : Konjam kooda purushana pathi kavala illama cousins kooda velayaditirukku... konjam nerathukulla varuven la.. paathukure unna.. kanduka kooda maaten di pondatti unna..

He twisted his lips and sat grumpy on the bed with a thud.. Sivaangi was hell tired and wanted to escape from them but her cousins were not ready to leave her. After carrom board session, they engrossed in a small chatting.

Divya : Childhood memories evlo fun theriyuma, atha pathi nenakumbothu apdi oru feel...

Padma : Apdiye thiruppi ponumnu thonuthu la?

They hummed, suddenly Harini's mind striked with some idea.

Harini : Hey.. ungalkku elaam namma chinna vayasula terrace la padukura nyabakam irukka.. semma fun la... en adha namma inga recreate panna koodadhu...

Padma : Hey, nalla idea di... It will be really fun!!

Although sivaangi loved this idea but was not ready to leave from her husband embrace and also she don't want to make them disappoint and agreed with them.

Divya : Sivu.. un aalu kku ok va irukkumo, unna vittu iruppiya avaru.. *teasing tone*

Sk : Theriyala di.. na ketu paakure..

Harini : Un aalu kku ok na mattum nee vantha podhum..

Padma : Athelaam onnum illa oru naal pondatti kooda thoongalana ethum aaidadhu... va namma poyi permission kekalaam...

They made their towards her room and found ashwin was scrolling his phone. His eyes landed on the gang and got confused at them.. Ashwin's face fell when they said about this which was noticed sivaangi.. He accepted with a fake smile and they jumped in joy.. The cousins dragged sivaangi along with them and sivaangi saw him with puppy eyes and he just gave an assured look..

That night was a dragging one for them. Both missed eachothers embrace.. Sivaangi was staring at the sky with the thoughts of her husband while ashwin was rolling on the bed with her memories.. He missed her warmth,kisses and hug.. Same goes to her also.. Sighing he dipped his head in the pillow and she continue to stare the sky.

How is it?

Do vote,comnt and support

Tankygirly👀