Cheap Tactics

She shook her head wiping her face and glared him while he raised his eyebrows smirking at her. She started to walks towards the steps grumpily but before that he jumped on the pool making her gasp. He walked towards her further and pulled her towards him. Now both were in the middle of the pool.

Her wet look was making him crazy and he pulled her more close encircling his both the arms around her waist while her hands automatically wrapped his neck. Her bossom crushed with his well build chest and she felt his erection against her thighs. She blushed bitting her lips and lowered her head which made his control lose.

That was enough for him, he crashed his lips with hers and kissed her hungrily. The kiss showed his love, lust and passion for her. He sucked her lips like a candy and she responded it with equal passion. His one hand cupped her clothed breast massaging it making her moan in the kiss.

After a passionate kiss, he pulled back and nuzzled to her neck sucking the water dropletes making her go mad in need. He pulled the nighty strap down and kissed her shoulder blade.

He kissed above her chest and placed many hickeys there while she was busy moaning stroking his hair. She let out a soft moan arching back, when he bite her cleavage and sucked there. He slowly picked her in his arms and moved towards their bed. He made her lay on the bed like a soft petal and looked into her eyes with desire filled eyes.

He kissed her forehead and soon both got undressed. She shivered feeling coldness on her whole bare body and he was ready to make her warm with his love. He was exploring her each curves and she squirmed under his every touch. And the cold surrounding turned more hot with their moans and groans.

●●●●

RK 's PA walked towards Prakash's house in a hurry. He saw prakash having his breakfast and moved towards him with a worried face.

PA : Sir.

Pr : Nee enna inga?? Any details about RK?

PA : Sir athu vanthu.. news la..

Pr : News la..

PA : RK sir..

Pr : RK thirumbi vanthutaana..

PA : .........

Not waiting for his reply, he turned on the tv and shocked to see the breaking news. It was RK 's death news saying that some people found his dead body in a private land area. He sat on the couch with a thud not coming out from the shock. He fisted his hands in full rage.

Pr : Ashwin *screamed*

Pr(mv) : En Annan ah nee konnuten la.. vidamaaten da unna.. You are going to see the hell Mr. Ashwinkumar.

He immediately dailed to Selvan for informing this.

Pr : Dei namma aalungala odane Ashwin veetukku poyi avan pondattiya thooka sollu..

He instructed Selvan through the call. Selvan and his gang soon reached Ashwin's house and found it was locked and groaned in frustration.

Sel : Ini enna pandrathu sir..

Selvan asked Prakash who sat there closing his eyes while the time tanya arrived hearing the news.

Ta : Periyappa.. News la..

Pr : Paathen da.. Antha Ashwin.. avan dha..

Then prakash informed about the failure of their plan of kidnapping his wife. Tanya frowned at their statement before replying further.

Ta(mv) : Oh appo pondatti oda dha bussiness tour poirukka..

Her trance was broken by Prakash.

Pr : Pondatti ya vida avanukku mukhiyama onnu irukkume.. Avanoda company "AK GROUPS" *smirked*

Rakshan was continuously dailing to Ashwin after hearing the news of his father Govind's missing. He sighed in disappointment after realizing his phone is switched off. The whole family dailed Ashwin and Sivaangi but no use.

Otherside, Prakash was smirking at Govind who was tied in a chair infront of him.

●●●●

A couple of days went in their honeymoon phase. They enjoyed it as usual with some outings and their usual romance. Ashwin was super excited for the next day as it is a most special day in their life. He planned something on his mind for make that day more special and memorable

Ashwin woke up before midnight and found his wife snuggling into the crook of his neck. He slowly made her pull back from his embrace without disturbing her sleep and pecked her cheeks before moving out from the bed. He replaced his place with a pillow which made her to snuggle on that.

Sivaangi frowned at the sleep hearing continuous beeping sound. She squinted her eyes and noticed the absence of her husband beside. She slowly got up from the bed in search of him but it was hell dark which aroused fear in her.

"Hey wifeyyy... Are you searching me?? No way.. konjam poruthuko.. Inaikku enna day nu unakku nyabakam irukka..?? I hope you remember this special day in our life.. Ok Ok no more laggind... Just take the cover from the table beside you..

The audio paused and she somewhat reached to the cover. A smile kept over her face reading the note..

Happy Anniversary wifeyyy..

A small gift for you.. Can wait to see you in this dress..

Yours Hubby..

She kissed the note and moved inside the washroom to change. She took a hot shower and came out wearing the black and red mixed translucent saree which was gifted by him. The wet hair, nuptial chain around her neck and her natural glow made her breathtakingly beautiful.

Sivaangi eyes shined seeing the decoration around. The room was fully decorated with rose scented candles while rose petals were scattered on the bed. Her smile grew more wider noticing their pictures hanging all around. Over all it turned out into a romantic place. She moved forward with the yearning to see him.

"Happy Anniversary wifeyy"

A pair of hands wrapped her completely from behind.

How is it?

This is really overwhelming for me. Never expected this much love and support from you people. Lots of love to my supporters and readers. Love you all❤😘

Next chap after usual votes

Tankygirly👀