Hustle Bustle

Sivaangi made Sarah wore a beautiful peach and gold mixed silk skirt and top while Sarah was jumping on the bed clapping her hands, talking in her childish language.

Sivaangi smiled and smooched her lips before combing her hair neatly, by the time Ashwin who came from the rest room drying his hair saw the duo with a smile and walked towards them.

Ak : Amma vum ponnum innum ready aagama enna pannitirukeenga??

Sk : Ashwineyy nee ivala paathuko... na poyi ready aaitu varen....

He nodded and she moved from the place to get ready. Ashwin quickly got ready in his dark red silk shirt and light golden colour dhoti. Sivaangi wore her inskirt and was trying to hook the blouse hardly but failed it sucessfully.

Sk : Ashwineyy intha blouse hook konjam nera maati viden....

She said and he placed Sarah on the bed before walking towards her. He hooked her blouse and saw her through the mirror who was glowing in her traditional look.

Ak : Enna di inaikku un face la extra glow theriyudhu....  pudhu soap edhaachu use panniya...

He asked earning a glare from him.

Sk : Oh appo na soap use pandradhunaala dha azhaga irukkenu neenga sollavara, apdi dhana?

Ak : Eii kaalailaye arambikaadha di.... nee epdi irunthaalum cute dhan di pondatti...

He pecked her wet shoulders and for his suprise she kissed his cheeks thanking him for his compliment.

Sk : Ashwineyy!! Na unakku oru surprise vechirukken....

Ak : Surprise ah?? Enna surprise, adhukku naalaikku ennoda birthday illaye...

Sk : Ithu Birthday surprise illa but oru special aana surprise uh....

Ak : Suspense podaama sollu di....

Sk : Inaikku night solren....

He pouted and she smiled sheepishly and gave an air kiss to him through the mirror. Sivaangi got ready in a in dark red and gold mixed saree matching with dark red blouse, she completed her final look placing a kutty bindi between her eyebrows.

They reached the venue early and sivaangi directly went to Divya's room, holding Sarah in her arms while Ashwin approached Rakshan.

Ak : Finally , En macha oda single life kku oru end vandhichu!!

Rak : Athaan da bayama irukku... avala vechu epdi kudumbam nadatha poriyo... Macha needhaan periya husband material aache, edhaadhu tip iruntha solli kudu da....

Ak : Na enna tip solradhukkku, olunga un pondatti santhoshama paathuko...  illana adi enga irunthu varum nu paathu dha therinjukanum...

He said and rakshan nodded with a sigh. The groom was brought into the stage followed by the bride. Ashwin's gaze were fixed on his wife who brought Divya into the mandap.

Sivaangi felt his strong gaze and lifted her head to the direction to notice her husband sighting her shamelessly. Her cheeks turned crimson red when he winked at her while rakshan who saw this, huffed heavily.

Rak : Kalyam aagi oru kolandhai kku appa aaita, aana intha velaya mattum ava nirthave maata...
Seri first namma aala mela concentrate pannuvom....

Dhivya had a shy smile on her face as rakshan saw her intensely. Soon he was asked to tie the nuptial chain around her neck and he did it while the crowd showered them flowers and blessings.

Ashwin scrolled his phone getting bored, sivaangi who came in search of him was about to move towards him but paused when she spotted few girls drooling over her husband.