Caring Hubby

Ashwin woke up and found sivaangi sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He smiled and kissed her cheek which made her to snuggle more into him. He didn't disturb her sleep as he knew she had many sleepless night before. He already mentioned rakshan about taking few days leave for taking care her which was accepted by him also.

He patted her like his baby and she slept in his warmness. Sivaangi squinted her eyes when she missed his warmth and yawned opening her eyes. She rubbed her eyes but gasped looking at the clock showing 1 pm. Hearing some noise from the kitchen, she moved to the kitchen and found him cooking.

Ashwin felt two hands wrapping him from behind and smiled before pulling her infront.

Ak : Good Afternoon wifeyyy..

Sk : Ashwineyy.. en enna elupala..

Ak : Because I don't want disturb your peaceful sleep.. Tell me, enna venum, breakfast or dinner??

Sk : Sry enaala nee kashtapattukitta..

Ak : Hlo madam, for your kind information inaikku samayal mothamave naan dha.. and I am gonna take care of you..

Sk : Enna da solre??

Ak : Aama apdi dha.. pesaama madam poyi brush pannitu va.. unnoda fav elaam samachirukke..

She stared him blankly which made him confuse.

Ak : Aye po brush pannitu vaadi..

She went away with a little smile and cameback to notice the dining table filled with her favourites. Ashwin made her to sit and served her. Ashwin who sat beside her got confused seeing her staring at the food without having it. Sighing, he pulled her into his lap and started to feed her but worried seeing tears in her eyes.

Ak : Ennaachu sivu??

Not saying anything she hugged him by his neck and shedded tears.

Sk : Sry Ashwineyy.. nee enna palaya maari paakanum nu dhana ipdi elaam pandre... but I can't.. romba bayamaarku da... innoru vaati unakku edhaadhu aachu na enaala athu thaangika mudiyaathu.. antha bayam dhan da enakku..

He pulled back and wiped her tears.

Ak : Unna vittu na enga di poga pora.. I promise inime enga ponaalum neeyum enkooda iruppen.. But promise me that you shouldn't cry anymore and etha nenachum kavalapada maatenu.. Plz di.. I need my sivaangi back..

Tears formed in his eyes and she just hugged him with tears.

Sk : I am sry da.. Inime edha pathi nenachum kavalapada maaten.. azhavum maaten.. Sry..

He smiled in the hug and they pulled back. He fed her further and she also fed him in between. He made her fed till her stomach burst.

Sk : Pothum Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Innum oru vaai dhan di.. saapdu.. Aa..

Sk : MmHmm.. vena pothum hubby.. *whined*

Ak : En chellam la, thangam la.. saapdu.. Aa kaatu..

She pouted and opened her mouth while he fed her the last peice. After having their dinner, sivaangi sat on the bed waiting for her husband and soon he came with a bowl in his hand.

Sk : Ippo dha vairu vedikura alavukku saapten.. innum enna..

Ak : Ithu saapadu illa di..

Sk : Aprom..

Ak : Solren..

He sat beside her and sivaangi peeked inside the bowl to find a paste of something. He pulled and made her sit beside him. He applied the paste under her eyes which confused her.