Just You and Me!

Rakshan balanced a druken Ashwin in his arms. Sivaangi who saw this immediately rushed towards them worried and held his hands.

Sk : Anneyyy... enaachu ivarukku....

Rak : Un purushan nalla kudichirukaan..... epdiyo oru vidhathula inga kootitu vanthirukken.....

Sk : Kudichirukaana....

She saw him disbelief and glared him deadly while he lowered his head pouting like an innocent child. She along with rakshan balanced him and entered inside.

Rak : Enna ma aachu ungalkulla.... Ivan office la pandra alachatiyam thaangala...

Sk : Enakku theriyala neyy.... he is hurting me again and again by doing such these things,... Appo iruntha kovathula edho solliten... athukku nu ipdi elaam pannuvenu na nenaikala....

Rak : Nee enna pesunenu elaam enakku theriyaadhu ma... Aana, sir unakku divorce kuduka poraana.... You deserve better aam nu.... Moonjiyile onnu poda dha enakku thonichu...

Sivaangi widen her eyes in shock hearing rakshan's words.

Rak : Thangam idhu enga poyi mudiya pogudhu nu enakku theriyaadhu....

Sk : Aana enakku theriyum neyy... inaikke ithukku oru mudivu katre.... Avanukku divorce venuma.... divorce la.... kuduthidren....

Rak : Thangam, enna panna poren??

Sk : Onnu illa neyy neenga ponga.... naalaikku elaatheyum solren....

Rakshan was hesitated to move while sivaangi gave an assuring look and he left wishing the night best. Sivaangi saw Ashwin was blabbering something lying on the bed

Ak : You deserve better sivaangi.... Na unakku nalla pair illa.... My sivu deserve a person like ranveer singh.... *blabbering*

Sk(mv) : Aama poyi 100 rupa kudutha antha ranveer sigh ah kootitu vanthu nee enakku rendavathu kalyanam panni veiiyyy da maanga....

She sighed hard and moved towards him. She gulped her tears seeing his bandaged arm and slowly made him sit on the bed

Sk : Ashwineyyy... poyi fresh aaitu va....

Ak : En di nee enna ivlo care pandren....z? un purushan romba mosam di.... I am a bad guy.... I don't deserve you ma... I don't deserve you.... Nee enakku divorce kuduthu happy ah iru di.... Ethukku enaala ipdi kashtapattukittu.....

He started to sob like a child and she sighed and sat beside him.

Sk : Seri nee poyi fresh aaitu va, na divorce kudukuren.....

Ak : Promiisshhh....

Sk : Hmm... promise....

He nodded like a child and stood up but slipped without balance. Sivaangi immediately held him and guided him towards the bathroom. She slowly removed the bandage in his arms before removing his shirt.

She washed him with much love and care while his teary eyes didn't leave hers. After giving him a fresh bath, she moved out of the room to prepare him a cup of lemon juice.

Ashwin wore his tracks and sat on the bed peeking outside, waiting for hsi wife. Sivaangi came back and gave him the lemon juice and he saw him with confusion

Sk : Kudeenga... konjam relaxing ah irukkum....

She nodded before having it. Sivaangi sat beside him when he completed the drink. Silence prevailed in the room. She took his injured hands and started to dress without any words.

A tear drop fell on his wound which pricked his heart. He just backed his arms and lifted her chin before wiping her tears.

Ak : Sorry di.... I am hurting you again and again sivaangi.... Enakku vera enna pandradhune theriyala... Unna care panna vendiya time la I was blaming you.... Unakku evlo valichirupprnu enakku theriyum aana en, na apdi elaam pannenu ippo kooda enakku theriyala.... Aana onnum mattum enakku theriyum di, enakku un mela irukkura love, care trust edhume konjam kooda korayala.....