Wrapped by Care

Sivaangi stood infront of the mirror drying her hair. The happenings of the previous day made her smile wide and she caressed her abdomen lovingly

Ashwin who got ready for his office wrapped his arms around her waist from behind but she just pushed his hand twisting her lips.

Sk : Po enkitta pesaadha..

Ak : En di..

Sk : Poda.. unakku eppovum vela dha mukhyam.. po poyi office ah kattipudichitu iru.. sidumoonji.. *pouting*

Ak : Pinna office edhukku di.. vela seiyya dhana..

Sk : Urghhh.. athaan poga solren la.. poyi thola.. *irritatingly*

Ashwin chuckled at his wife and made her turn towards him. His both hands encircled her shoulder pulling her more close and sivaangi try to wriggle out from his grip.

Ak : Adiye pondatti.. meeting mudinjadhum unkitta odi vanthudren seriya.. important meeting di... enaala pogama irukka mudiyaadhu..

Sk : Mmm.. seekram vanthiduven la..?

She asked pouting while playing with his shirt buttons.

Ak : Sure..

He pecked her pout twice.

Ak : Konjam siri di pondatti..

She smiled a bit making him sigh. Sivaangi giggled when his beard cheek rubbed against her soft cheek.

Sk : Hmm.. Ashwineyy.. koosudhu.. *giggling*

He pulled back and smiled at her giggling face.

Ak : I love to see your smiling face..

He said in his base voice and caressed near her lips with his thumb.

Sk : Nee en kooda irunthale podhum, na eppovum sirichute iruppen..

Ak : I love you..

Sk : Love you more..

He placed a strong kiss on her forehead and knelt down pulling her top till her waist. He caressed and kissed her abdomen softly.

Ak : Seri, na kelambure.. over ah stress pannadha.. rest edu..

She nodded with a smile and he started to move but she just pulled him by collar and kissed on his lips. He was shocked first then responded equally holding her nape. He let her dominate the kiss and they pulled back panting.

Sk : Ithu unna miss pannama irukka..

He smiled and left after giving a final peck on her lips.

●●●●

Sivaangi squealed in happiness seeing Binni and Mahalakshmi together at the door step. She ran and hugged both of them.

Binni : En di ipdi odi vare.. athum intha time la..

Sk : Aiyo amma neeyum en purushana maari ipdi pesaadha..

Ma : Sivu.. aanalum ipdi odi varalaama..

Sk : Athai.. neengaluma.. *whining*

Ma : Achoo.. vaadi thangom unakaaga ennelaam kondu vandhirukenu paaru..

Sk : Aye enna ithelaam..

She asked seeing a bundle of covers in their hands.

Ma : Unakku pudicha elaame irukku da..

Sk : Aye jolly jolly.. Thank you so much athai.. en chellom.. *pulling her cheeks*