Shock

Sk : Enaachu hubby.. en moonji oru maari irukku..

Ak : Ennanu theriyala di.. manasu oru mari irukku..

She squinted her eyebrows at his words. He hugged her tightly placing his head on her bossom and she caressed his hair continuosly while he closed his eyes in her warmth.

Ak : Edho kettadhu nadaka pogudhu nu en manasu solludhu..

She pulled back and placed a long kiss on his forehead..

Sk : Don't overthing Ashwineyy.. apdi ethum nadakaadhu..

Ak : Mm..

She noticed still he was disappointed and decided to divert his mood. She leaned towards him nuzzling into his neck and kissed there.

Ak : Aye enna di pandre..

Sk : Paatha theriyala..

She continued to shower kisses on his neck, placing many hickeys and he left out a slight groan making her smile in victory. He pulled back and threw a doubtful look towards her which confused her.

Sk : Enna apdi paakure...

Ak : Illa un plan success aayiduche..

Sk : Dha ba dha ba.. enna plan..?

Ak : Romba over ah nadikaatha kevalama irukku..

Sk : Poda, na pore.. nee paatukku inga yosichu mandaya kolipittu iru..

She got up but he pulled her agin on his lap.

Ak : Sorinju vittitu enga di odre...

Mature content(skip if you are uncomfortable)

He leaned dangerously close to her face making her gulp. Her hands clutched his hair as he started to place wet kisses starting from her jawline. She moaned when he sucked her skin slowly

He slowly pulled her nighty strap down and kissed her shoulder blade. He pulled her nighty till her waist giving a view of her upper front covered with red lacy bra. His eyes darkened at the sight of her raising breasts inside the bra and she gasped feeling his member raise against her core.

His hands unhooked her bra leaving her half naked in his lap. He dipped his head between her breasts and licked there making her to arch back in pleasure clutching his hair. He kissed her cleavage continuosly.

His lips soon captured her right nipple, rubbing the left one and she moaned bitting her lips. He was sucking hard and she stroke his hair pulling him more towards her breast. His tongue encircled her areola making her squirm in pleasure but soon replaced bya a hiss when he bite her nipple

Sk : Ahh kadikadha da patti..

She smackes his shoulder which made him suck more hard. He nibbled her both the breast till he get satisfied

Mature content ends

●●●●

Ashwin and Sivaangi reached their house after enjoying their beautiful honeymoon days. Rakshan immedaitely reached there after Ashwin informed about their arrival. Sivaangi smiled widely seeing rakshan at the doorstep.

Sk : Anneyyy..

Sivaangi welcomed him with a hug and rakshan reciprocated the hug with a forced smile.

Sk : Nalla irukkiya anneyy nee...

Rak : Mm..

Sk : En Anneyy oru maari irukku... Fever edhum illa la..