Bussiness Tour

Sivaangi woke up early without the wramth of her husband. He found her cousins in a deep sleep and made her way towards her room. An automatic smile kept over her face seeing her husband sleeping with a frown. She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead which brought a smile in his face while sleeping. She started to moved but before that she was pulled to the bed. Ashwin wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer and snuggled into her neck.

Ak : Missed your warmth...

He whispered against her neck and she smiled. She pulled him more and kissed his hair. Soon he slept in her warmth.

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

She called softly caressing his hair and he hummed snuggling more.

Sk : Time aachu Ashwineyyy... office po venama

He pulled back and slowly opened his eyelids getting a veiw of his wife.

Ak : Nethu nee ilama nera thoongala di...

Sk : Apdiya...

Ak : Mm yen nee nalla thoongniya?

Sk : Nalla thoongite Ashwineyy.... climate kooda super.... super jolly ah irunthichu.... *teased*

Ak : Oh seri....

He got up and left for his morning chores without any words. She tried to tease him but did not expect this. He came after a fresh bath and sivaangi stood there with a pout but he didn't mind. While drying his hair, she covered the view of the mirror standing infront of him with a pout.

Sk : Ashwineyyyy....

Ak : ......................

Sk : Ashwineyyy....

Ak : .......................

He stood silent. That time her mind popped with a thought.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... unakku morning kiss venama?

She asked innocently and his heart skipped a beat at her question.

Ak(mv) : Iva vera.... getha maintain pannalamnu paatha.... adha kolappi vitruva polaye....

Sk : Venama?? *innocent blink*

Ak(mv) : Ipdi panna... na enna pandrathu

He started to move but she pulled him by his shoulder and kissed his lips tip toeing. He was shocked first but she kissed him hungrily. Not finding other way he also responded the kiss making her smile in victory. She pulled back and kissed his cheek whispering.

Sk : Unakku vendanaalum enakku venum....

With a wink, she left and he blushed rubbing his nape. After having breakfast he left to his office. Sivaangi and her cousins planned to see a horror movie and was busy with that preparation.

●●●●●

Ashwin was concentrating on his works when Rakshan arrived there.

Rak : Macha....

Ak : Hmm....

Rak : 2 weeks aparam sonna bussiness trip posponded tomorrow da....

Ak : What??

Rak : Yes! Sudden decision..

Ak : Psch!! Shit.... Alreaday inga neraya work irukku....

Rak : Dai, thats ok!! Pendings work illaye, These are future works , right?

Ak : How many days?

Rak : May be one month....

Ak : Hmmm... ok.. and After I left for the bussiness tour you should take care of our company.. Is that ok??