Birthday!!

Sk : Ashwineyyy..... Sarah...

His face frowned at her worried voice and felt something serious.

Ak : Eii Papa kku enaachu....?? *worried*

Sk : Theriyala Ashwineyyy... dhideenu ava romba azha aarambichuta... thottu paatha high fever.... na odane papa va kootitu hospital kku kelambi vanthuten....

Ak : Entha hospital....??

As she said the hospital name, he hung the call in seconds and rushed outside.

●●●●

Sivaangi was patting Sarah who was crying again and again while the doctor was busy checking her.

Doc : Bayapadradhukku onnum illa sivaangi.... Its just a small infection... athunaala dhan dhideenu fever vanthirukku.... I will prescribe a syrup for her....

Sivaangi nodded and patted Sarah in concern. At the time the door opened revealing a worried Ashwin. The doctor let him inside and Ashwin immediately took Sarah in his arms and pecked her temple.

Ak : Doctor... papa kku...

Doc : Nothing to worry Ashwin..... elaam na sivaangi kitta sollirukken....

Sivaangi narrated what doctor said and they both left the cabin soon. Ashwin was patting Sarah muttering sweet things to her ears and after a while she felt asleep in his arms.

Sk : Ashwineyyy nee office kku kelambu... na avala paathukuren....

Ak : Athelaam vena.... va namma veetukku polaam....

Sivaangi lifted Sarah carefully without disturbing her sleep and followed him out of the hospital. Soon he drove to their house.

At Night, Ashwin was scrolling through his phone when Sarah was playing with her toys beside him. Sivaangi who came back taking a quick nap smiled seeing Sarah happy.

Sk : Inga paaru Ashwineyy..... ippo ivala paatha fever vantha maari thonudha enna...?? Epdi velayaditirukku nu paaru.....

Sivaangi saw him who was seriously engrossed in his phone. She threw her towel towards him making him jerk.

Ak : Ennadi...?

Sk : Pinna, na inga pesite irukke... nee paatukku phone nonditirukke.... eppo paathaalum phone, laptop office uh... en kooda time spend pannanum nu unakku konjam kooda aasa illlaya... Hmm.....

She complained settling opposite to him making him sigh.

Ak : Rakshan kooda office matter discuss pannitirundhen di....

Sk : Mmm.....

Meanwhile, Sarah slowly crawled to his lap and pushed his phone beside sivaangi. Sivaangi gasped at the phone screen and gave him a deadly glare while he gulped at her.

Sk : Enna sonneenga... office matter ah.... Deepika padukone dha unga office matter ah...

Sivaangi asked showing the latest picture of Deepika padukone in his phone screen...

Ak : Athu..... En Crush di.... athaan konjam rasichitu irundhen....

Sk : Edheyyy....

She threw the phone against him pouting and he catched it with a gasp.

Sk : Poda.. nee poyi un deepika padukone ah rasichitu iru.... na elaam aprom edhukku.... po...

She turned the otherside pouting and he sighed heavily.

Ak : Mch....

He turned towards sarah who giggled at him while playing with her toys

Ak(mv) : Maati vittitu epdi sirikudhu nu paaru....