Happy Us

Ashwin opened his eyes to witness his wife snuggling to his chest. An automatic smile kept over his face seeing her in messy hairs with a cute pout. He pecked her pout which made her to open her eyes with a smile.

Sk : Good morning Ashwineyy...

Ak : Good morning di pondatti...

She kissed his forehead and he felt blissfull at the sight. But his smile soon faded making her confuse at his sudden face change.

Sk : Enaachu Ashwineyy..

Ak : Illa di.. Nethu..

Sivaangi understood the problem in his words and just placed her forefinger on his lips.

Sk : Its ok Ashwineyyy.. athukku enna ippo.. We have many days further... I am always yours and you are always mine..

She pecked his cheek and he hugged her tightly kissing the crook of her neck. After some usual morning romance in their bed, both left for their morning chores.

●●●●

As Ashwin was working he informed rakshan to meet him urgently. Rakshan came towards his cabin whistling making him sigh.

Rak : Ethukku macha koopte..

Ak : Dei Tanya kku en number kuduthathu yaaru..??

Rak : Haha!! Nan dha..

Ak : Oh.. evlo periya nalla kaaryam pannirukenu theriyuma... inga vaada..

Rak : Yeah!! Enakku theriyum.. thanks ethum vena macha-

Before he could complete, A huge smack landed on his head. Ashwin encircled his arms around his neck and tightened giving many smacks on his head while rakshan was busy shouting in pain.

Rak : Macha macha macha macha.. pothum.. plz plz...

Ak : En da nee elaam nallave irukka maata.. unakku avlo theva na un number kudukka vendiyathu dhana.. veetla vettiya dhana irukken.. kalyanam aana enakku ipdi oru aapu ethukku da vecha..

Rak : Ayyo.. ippo enaachu unakku.. *rubbing his head*

Ak : Athelaam unna maari singles kku sonna puriyaathu...

Rak : Dei athu naana kudukala da.. ava dha vanthu keta,athum un personal number... aana en number kekave illa macha..

He sighed heavily and sat there continuing his work and rakshan sat opposite to him.

Rak : Macha na appove sonnen la jagratha nu.. ippo paathiya... She has an eye on you.. I think avalukku nee married nu theriyaathu pola...

Ak : I dont care but if she become a torcher between me and sivaangi... appo she will see my real face..

Rakshan left his cabin soon as he need to complete his pending works. Ashwin heard a knock sound on his door after rakshan left.

Ak : Yes, come in..

His eyes were still concentrated on his laptop not knowing the arrival of his wife. Sivaangi stood there admiring her husband with a smile who was busy working. He gasped when his gaze moved towards his wife standing there.

Ak : Hey wifeyyy.. enna di inga..

Sk : Yen na en purushana paaka vara koodadha enna...

Ak : Oho.. Apdiya..

Sk : Lunch for you...

She placed the lunch beside the table and sat opposite to him. She was sighting him resting her chin on her palm and a blush kept over his face sensing her gaze on him.