Better Half

Here starts, the second day of their Honeymoon. Sivaangi got ready in a long printed frock when he got ready in his white shirt pairing up with blue jean. While she was doing her hair he placed a straw fold sun hat on her head and she started to admire herself infront of the mirror holding her cap turning sideways.

Sk : Azhaga irukku Ashwineyyy..

Ak : Nee eppovume azhagu dhan di pondatti..

Sk : Romba ice veikaadha da purusha..

Ak : Unmai sonnen di wifeyy.. *pinching her cheek*

And they moved outside for sight seeing. They walked on the road interwining their hands while sivaangi smiled mischeivously planning something on her mind.

Sk : Ashwineyyy..

Ak : Enna di..

Sk : I am feeling thirst.. enakku thanni venum...

Ak : Seri nee inga nillu.. na poyi vaangitu varen..

She nodded and he moved from there while she smiled in victory and move aside.

Sk(mv) : Summa iru prank pannuvom.. avaru reaction enna nu paakalaam..

She hide inside a shop and peeked outside to see whether he is coming. Ashwin who came back to the spot with a water bottle failed to find sivaangi there. He got worried and started to search her all around. Sivaangi giggled seeing his worried face but soon her eyes fell on the attractive shop.

It was a beautiful shop selling craft items and different things. She was busy admiring the shop not knowing her huband's state and her eyes caught on a particular bracelet placed there. She decided to buy that for him. Soon reality striked her and she bought the bracelet in hurry and walked outside in search of him.

Sk(mv) : Pochu sivaangi.. inaikku nee sethen.. theriyama antha shop la sikkitene...

Otherside, Ashwin was searching her with teary eyes and he was panting with sweat. His soul came back after seeing her walking towards him while she felt bad looking at his face which was only showing his concern for her.

Ak : Sivu.. unakku onnum illa la.. enga di pona.. Any problem.. Are you ok??

He asked checking her completely and she remained silent.

Ak : Unkitta dha kekure..

Sk : Athu Ashwineyy.. na summa.. prank...

He frowned at her statement and saw her with bloodshot eyes.

Ak : Prank ah.. ennadi solre.. oru ara apdiye vittena-

He shouted and raised his hands against her cheek but paused looking around while her eyes blurred.

Ak : Ivlo neram na epdi irunthenu theriyuma di unakku.. unna paathapo dhan di uyire thirumba vanthirukku.. velayaatu edhu serious edhu nu theriyaadha sivaangi unakku.. eppa paathaalum- che..

He yelled in anger which made her eyes to shed tears. He walked further in frustration and she followed him silently gulping her tears. The sight seeing turned into a silent walk and it spoiled their beautiful day.

Ashwin sighed noticing the lunch is untouched. His gaze fell on sivaangi who seated on the bed wiping her tears.

Ak : En di saapdla..

Sk : Pasikala..

Ak : Pasikalaya illa kovama..

Sk : ................

He sat opposite to her and pulled her close. She was lowering her head but he slowly lifted her chin and saw her tear filled eyes.

Ak : Inga paaru sivu.. nammak ithelaam set aagadhu.. mariyadhiya vanthu saapdu..

Sk : Enakku vena.. *gulping her tears*

Ak : Mch!! Sivu.. Sor-

Sk : Sorry.. Na apdi pannirukka koodathu Ashwineyy.. chumma velayaatukku, un reaction epdi nu paaka.. *her voice broke*

She said lowering her head. He sighed and made her to look him. He wiped her tears which were ready to fall and kissed her forehead.

Ak : Nee nenaikuriya nee kanama pona na inga happy ah suthitu iruppenu.. you know how much I love you.. en uyir di nee.. unakku ethaathu aachu na enaala thaanga mudiyuma, uyiroda iruka mudiyuma.. nethu nee vara varaikkum enakku mooche illa di... appo iruntha kovam frustration elaame unkitta kaatiten.. I am Sorry di..

Her eyes shedded tears at his words and she jumped on him kissing his lips. She pulled back and hugged him tighter muttering number of sorries.

Sk : Ethukku da nee sorry solre nan dhana mutaal maari edho pannitte... *still hugging him*

Ak : *chuckling* irunthaalum naanum sry..

He pecked her cheeks and took her to have their lunch. Ashwin gasped seeing his wife busy listening music in a short night dress which is reaching up to her tighs. He gulped seeing her bare thighs.

Ak(mv) : Ipdi elaam pota na epdi di control pandrathu..

Sk : En da ipdi mulikure..

Ak : Ethum theriyaatha maari nadikatha di..

He said earning a chuckle from her.

Sk : Ashwineyy.. namma padam pakalaama.. *excitedly*

Ak : En di padam elaam nammakk ippo thevaya enna??

Sk : En??

Ak : Illa padam paathu ethukku summa time waste pannikittu.. *mischeivous tone*

Sk : Nee romba mosam da hubby..

They both were watching Titanic movie. Sivaangi was enjoying the movie leaning on his chest while he was controlling hard looking at her. After a while he found her asleep in his chest and slowly picked her in his arms.

He covered her with duvet and went outside taking his mobile. He switched on the mobile and dailed to Rakshan asking the whereabouts of office files and projects.

●●●●

Sivaangi smiled mischeivously before moving towards Ashwin who stood near the swimming pool. She pushed him into the swimming pool and giggled clapping his hands earning a glare from him.

Ak : Ennadi panne...

Sk : Paatha theriyala.. *giggling* semma hot ah irukku Ashwineyyy unna intha look la paaka..

Ak : Irukkum di.. thalavittadhum illaama pecha paaru..

Sk : Its just for fun hubby..

Ak : Seri seri help me..

He said extending his hands towards her.

Sk : Ithelaam palaya idea Ashwineyy... na ippo kaiyya kudutha nee enna pannuvenu enakku theriyum.. Haha.. mariyadhiya sir antha steps eri vaanga..

Ak(mv): Che.. plan sodhapidiche..

He came from inside the pool while she moved to take a towel for him. As she came back with a towel he smirked and threw the towel aside making her confuse. Her eyes popped out when he lifted her and walked near the swimming pool..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. vena.. vena.. vena..

Ak : En di pecha pesune..

Sk : Plz da.. en chellam la.. en thangam la.. en bujju kutty la.. potraadha da.. plzz

Ak : I am so sorry wifeyyy..

He said before throwing her on the swimming pool.

Ak : Epdi irukku?? Nalla irukka..

She shook her head wiping her face and glared him.

How is it?

Next chap after 270+ votes.

Tankygirly👀