Biggest Blessing

Ashwin's eyes was shedding tears hearing the screamings of his wife from inside the labour room and rakshan consoled him patting his shoulder.

Ak : En sivu kku onnum aagadhu la macha.. *worried with tears*

Rak : Illa macha.. nee tension aagama iru da..

His tears have no full stop. He left out a sigh of relief hearing her final scream along with the baby's crying voice. He was curious to hold their symbol of love and his gaze were fixed towards the labour room door. Soon a nurse arrived with a baby covered by a white towel..

"Congratulations Its a Girl..."

He smiled with tears before scooping the baby in his arms. He held the baby close to his chest and placed a soft kiss on her forehead with much love. He felt like a biggest blessing of his life at that moment. Rakshan also took the baby and admired for a while.

Soon sivaangi was shifted to the ward. Ashwin arrived there holding their baby and saw his wife who was closing her eyes in tiredness. She opened her eyes to find her two lifelines standing beside her. She smiled with tears and he placed their baby close to her chest.

He sat beside encircling his arms around her when she kissed the baby.

Sk : Our Princess Ashwineyyy...

He nodded with tears and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ak : Valichudha di..

She nodded a no and leaned to his chest with her. They both smiled at a time looking at the baby.

Sk : She is so cute la?

Ak : Yes,like her mother..

The nurse placed the baby inside the crib beside her and went away. Their parents arrived there and the elders got busy admiring their grandchild while the couples smiled at them. After a while they moved outside giving privacy to the couples.

Ashwin carefully carried their baby in his hand and sat opposite to Sivaangi.

Sk : I feel complete Ashwineyyy... My two lifelines beside me... Evlo happy ah irukku nu theriyuma... Intha oru moment podhum enakku... I love you both so so much...

Ak : Ithu nan dhan di sollanum.... I am the most luckiest and happiest person in the world right now... Thanks for spreading beautiful colours in my life di pondatti... And Nanga rendum perum Love you too....

She smiled and gave an air kiss to him.

●●●●

After a day, she got discharged. Their parents decide to stay with them till the day of baby's naming ceremony. Binni welcomed sivaangi and the baby taking aarathi.

Ashwin placed a beautiful new crib on their room and bought many toys for his princess.

2 weeks passed, the house was decorated for the naming ceremony and a priest was called out by them. Sivaangi made the baby ready and gave it to Ashwin who was ready to play with her.

Ak : My princess...

He kissed her cheeks softly.

Sivaangi got ready in a blue silk saree while ashwin is already in his veshti sattai. Mahalakshmi came to their room and took the baby downstairs making Ashwin pout.

Sk : En Ashwineyyy ipdi irukke....

Ak : En princess ah thookitu poita di...

Sk : Athai dhana, adhukku enna ippo? Eppovum nee dhana avala konjitiruppe....