With You

Sivaangi cried hard when he declined the call. She just stared the celing and tears drops made their way. The time flew away and her eyes slowly shut impulsively.

Here, Ashwin got ready in her favourite purple shirt of him, after booking immediate flight tickets to coimbatore. Ashwin reached her house by cosy 3am and pressed the door bell disturbing their sleep.

Her parents saw eachother like "who would be at this time". and they stood surprised seeing Ashwin at the doorstep.

Kri : Maplai.. enna intha nerathula.. ulla vaanga..

Ashwin smiled sadly and entered inside.

Binni : Edhaadhu prechanaya pa..?

Ak : Onnu illa athai.. Sivu va paakanum pola thonichu... Athaan...

Her parents passed a genuine smile towards him while the hesitation was evident in his face.

Kri : En maaplai ipdi thayangura.. ava ulla dha irukku poyi paarunga...

He nodded slightly and walked towards her room. He found her in a deep sleep. He slowly sat beside her and his heart ached to see her dry tears and pale face. His fingers caressed her cheeks and she smiled in the sleep.

Sk : Ashwineyyyy...

She mumbled in her sleep and a tear drop fell on her cheek. He back hugged her and snuggled into her neck which made her sleep disturb.. She felt his presence but shrugged it off thinking it would be a dream..

Ak : Sivu...

Sk : Mch!! *groaned*

Ak : Kovama..??

Sk : En da ipdi kanavu la vanthu paduthure... Nerla vaada.. I miss you..

His tears turned into chuckles hearing her.

Ak : Unmayile un purushan vanthiruken di..

Sk : Urgghhh.. intha kanavu vera... che..

She closed her eyes tightly to go for a deep sleep...

Ak : Adiye.. ipdi thirumbu di..

He made her turn and she noticed her husband smiling at her.

Sk : Kanavu la kooda dress elaam maathitu varuviya..

Ak : Aiyoo.. ethana vaati di solradhu ithu un purushan nu... Just give me a kiss and confirm it..

Sk : unna thotaale nee maranjidum.. idhula kiss veraya..

Ak : Nambalana thottu paaru..

Her palms slowly cupped his face and her eyes blurred feeling his skin while he held her palm and kissed it..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. nee vantiya..

Ak : Aama di pondatti.. *pulling her cheeks*

She burst out in tears and started to hug him but her belly blocked in between making her pout. He chuckled and made her turn towards the otherside before wrapping her from behind.

Sk : I missed your warmth...

Ak : Shhh.. I am here with you.. edhum yosikaama thoongu...

He placed a kiss on her nape snuggling into her neck.

Sk : unkitta neraya pesanum...

Ak : Kaalaila pesalaam.. ippo thoongu di..

She leaned more into his chest and he tightened the hug closing his eyes. Soon both drifted to a deep yet peacefull sleep. Sivaangi squinted her eyes as sunlight landed on her face and felt a weight on crook of her neck. She smiled seeing his hands tightly around her.