Epilogue!

Sivaangi entered in her room when she heard her 2 year daughters continuous crying. Her eyes roamed around the room insearch of her husband before placing her twin babies Adwika and Shivika inside the crib.

Her eyes were filled in rage seeing Ashwin busy on his playstation along with Sarah. She glared the duo placing her hands on her hip.

Sk : Ashwineyyyy!

She shouted making them jerk and sarah who saw her mother immediately jumped from her father's lap and ran from there begging her life. Meanwhile Ashwin saw her with a sheepish smile after placing the joystick aside.

He gulped as she glared him deadly.

Ak(mv) : Aiyayo moraikuraale... ivala epdi samaalikuradu....

Sk : Konjam kooda poruppe illaya Ashwineyyy unakku... kolandhainga azhuguradhu un kaadhukku vilalaya enna??

She yelled.

Ak : Illa headset-

He paused sensing her dangerous stare and slowly walked towards his cute babies. A wide smile formed on his lips and he slowly engrossed playing with them.

Sk : Ippo mattum nalla konju....

Ak : Sorry di oru vaati mannichuko un purushana...

Sk : Unakku engala vida un PS dha mukhiyam la... pesaama adheya kattipudichu engaeyaachu odi poidu... po...

Ak : Ma na edhum pannala ma... Sarah dha appa enakku PS velayadanum nu solli en kitta kenjuna... athaan naanum-

Sarah : Poi Poi Poi uh...

Sarah gave her entry breaking their conversation and ashwin wide his eyes at her statement and nodded a no indicating her, not to tell the truth.

Sarah : Ma intha Appa dha enna PS velayadalaam nu solli kootitu pone... na venaanu dha sonnen...

She said innocently while sivaangi glared him continuously.

Ak(mv) : Adipaavi ipdi maati vittutiye di....

Sk : Unna...

She started to smack him without any pause while he was defeating the beats with his palms. Sarah who saw this giggled cutely closing her mouth with her palms.

Sk : Nee elaam oru appa va Ashwineyyy... avala school kku anupiveikuradhukku badhila PS velayada solli kiduthitirukke... unna poyi father material nu nenachen paaru...

Ak : Aii avalakku konjam chilling ah irukumenu-

Sk : Aama periya chilling... intha time irundhiruntha evlo portions cover pannirukalaam...

Sar(mv) : Aarambichutaan!!!

Sarah : Ma, enakku uniform potu vidu...

Sk : Athaan un appa inga malamaadu maari ninnitirukke... anga poyi sollu po....

She left the place feeling annoyed and Ashwin saw him with a pout making Sarah giggle.

Ak : Eii kalli edhukku di enna maati vitte...

He asked kneeling infront of her.

Sarah : Hehe...

Ak : Nalla siri, un amma adi mothama vaangunathu nan dha, theriyuma...

Sarah : Chorryyy! Valikudha Achwineyyy!!

She asked pouting, caressing his arms and his smile widened as her figure ressembled his wife atrocites. He pinched her cheeks and kissed there after wrapping her completely with much love.

Ak : Love you my princess...

Sarah : Love you pa...

●●●●