Passion

Warning : More than half of the chap contain mature contain. Do skip of you are uncomfortable.

Sk : Enna Ashwineyy pinnadi olinju vechirukke..

She asked and he sat opposite to her with a smile.

Ak : Guess pannu...

She thought for a minute placing her forefinger on her chin making him chuckle.

Sk : Theriyalaye.. *pouting*

Ak : Seri paathu therinjuko...

Her eyes widen in surprise seeing a bowl of icecream in his hand.

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. ithu enakka..??

Ak : Aama di.. en pondatti kku dha..

Sk : Aana unakku dha na icecream saapta pudikaadhe..

Ak : Oru vaati dhana.. prechana illa..

Sk : Unmaya va..

Ak : Aama di..

Sk : Mm.. aanalum enakku vena.. cold varum..

Ak : Konjam saapta cold ethum varaadhu..

Sk : Athu...

Ak : Seri aprom naane saaptukuren...

Before he could eat, she snatched the bowl from his hand and ate a spoon. She moaned in taste and he admired her with a smile. Sivaangi asked him as he want through her eyes while he nodded a no.. She stopped eating after finishing 3/4 of the icecream.

Sk : Podhum Ashwineyyy.. nee saapdu..

Ak : Ennakku vena di..

Sk : Seri appo ingaye irukattum.

He placed the bowl beside the table. Ashwin's gaze fell on her lips which was covered by chocolate icecream. Sivaangi who felt his gaze raised her eyebrow at him. He smirked and pulled her by her both the legs making her to clutch his shoulders.

Ak : Ennadi onnum theriyaadha maari paakure..

He asked in his base voice sending chills on her body.

Sk : Na en.. enna panne..

Ak : Why didn't you wipe your lips.

Sk : Huh athu..

She couldn't complete as he started to suck the icecream from her lips. Sivaangi moaned when he took her lips one by one sucking slowly.

Ak : Its so delicious...

He whispered against her ears in husky voice and bite her earlobe earning a soft moan from her. He pulled back and saw her with a sexy smirk.

Ak : I need to taste this icecream in my style.

He said in a deep voice moving close to her face. Sivaangi breathe heavily at his look which is filled with some desire. His hands held the hem of her top and she blushed lowering her eyelids.

Ak : Can I ?

She nodded slightly and that was enough for him. Soon her top met the floor leaving her in bra and pant. He also removed his t shirt along with her vest making his upper body bare. Her eyes shut in shy by his sexy look towards her and he kissed her closed eyelids.

Ak : Kanna thora di.. *base voice*

She slowly opened her eyes to met his brown orbs. His hands roamed on her bare back and she hugged him with a blush. He unhooked her bra and she started to place wet kisses on crook of his neck making him groan slightly.