Her Pain!!

His eyes widen in shock and looked back the caller id and noticed the caller id showing Assistant. He was hell confused and just threw the phone in frustration.

Ak(mv) : Enna nadakuthune puriyala... Who is RK and what is the relation b/w me and him.. modhal la antha rakshan kitta ketu en past enna nu purinjukanum..

Ak : Antha ponnu yaaru.. urghh.. oruvela antha sivaangi aala dha ipdi elaam enakku ninaivu varudhu nu thonudhu.. urghh.. ava kitta close aanathe periya thappu pola..

He let out a deep sigh and dailed to Rakshan. Sivaangi shut her room door and jumped on the bed crying. She hide her face in the pillow and cried her heart out as she felt sudden hurt by his shout.

Rakshan came there as per his call. He found Ashwin in a deep thought settling on the bed. He felt something wrong looking at his face and sat beside him.

Rak : Ethukku macha koopte..?

Ak : Who is RK?? What's the relation between RK and me??

Rakshan was shocked by his sudden question and stammered.

Rak : Athu.. enakku theriyaathu.. macha..

Ak : Oh.. unmailiye theriyaadha.. *raising his eyebrow*

Rak : En da ipdi elaam kekure..

Ak : Pinna evano oruthan phone panni RK ya enna pannenu kekuran.. ippo en Assitant phone panni RK sathutenu solraan.. ithukku elaam enna artham??

Rak : ..........

Ak : Nee sonnen la enakku oru past irukku.. Antha past la intha RK irukka??

Rak : Macha.. nee relax ah iru.. athelaam namma aproma pesikalaam..

Ak : Don't gave any silly excuse.. edhuva irunthaalum ippo sollu..

Rak : Hmm.. athu RK unnoda bussiness enemy...

Ak : Nammakku dha neraya bussiness enemies irukke but RK, Then how did he die.. na dha avana kolla sonnena..?? oruthana kolra alavukku nan poganum na, he should touch my closed ones.. apdi namma family la yaara avan thotten?? Why did I kill him??

Rak(mv) : Avan thottadhu un pondatti ya macha..

Ak : Dei sollu da..

Rak : Macha.. ithukku mela enaala solla mudiyaathu.. don't strain yourself and idha pathi yosichu un moolaya kolapikaama work la concentrate pannu.. solla vendiya time la naane unkitta mothama solre.. puriyudha..

He nodded slightly and rakshan went to office. Sivaangi came back to the hall wiping her tears. She arranged breakfast for him and while time he arrived. He didn't spare glance at her other than concentrating on the food and she didn't mind as her heart is already broken.

After having his breakfast, he left to his room to continue his work. His head ached while working and decided to take a speeling pills as he know he can't sleep by his own.

      " But I can't wifeyyy.... nee ilaama enaala mudiyaadhu...."

    "Vena Ashwineyyy.. enna vittu pogaadha plz.... "

              " I love you Hubby.."

                 " I love you wifeyyy"

Ashwin jerked from his sleep. He was sweating heavily and the words echoed in his ears. He held his head and screamed while sivaangi who heard his scream immediately came to his room and got worried seeing him in a pool of sweat.. She sat beside him and held his shoulder.