Special Night

Mature content Ahead!!

Ashwin raised his eyebrows at her hiding his mischeivous smile and she moved infront of the mirror rolling her eyes making him confuse.

Ak(mv) : Iva enna entha reaction um kudukka maatingra...

Ak : Oii ennadi thalli pore..... idha paaru inaikku aachu idhukku oru mudivu kattanum....

Sk : Na vena nu sonnaalum..... nee keka poradhillaye...

Ak : Aama enna ippo...?? Unakku en mela interest elaam poiducha enna??

Sk : Hlo... idhu na keka vendiya kelvi....

She said removing her earings.

Ak : Appo en anga poyi nikkure.... kitta vaadi... en aasai theethu evlo naal aachu nu theriyuma....

Sk : Appo va... let's begin with a hug....

She said widening her arms and he walked towards her with a mischeivous smirk. He was about to hug but she just pushed him and ran away making him groan.

Sk : Its not that much easy Mr.AshwinKumar....

Ak : Aii already romba naal ah wait pannitu irukke... nadula nee vera ipdi veruppethaadha... kaila kedache sethen di mavale....

She giggled when he started to chase her and after a minute of hardwork Ashwin caught of her saree pallu with a smirk on his lips. Sivaangi paused panting and he pulled her towards him by her pallu.

He twirled her saree pallu leaving her in inskirt and blouse. Sivaangi bite her lips in blush as his fingers traced her bare back. She ran again testing his patience and finally she has no other way than surrendering herself to him.

Ak : Maatniya....

He walked towards her opening his shirt buttons and she drooled over his chest mole. He threw his shirt away and blocked her between the walls.

Ak : Control pandradhukku elaam oru alavu irukku di....

He whispered against her ear in his base voice and she felt goosebumps when his lips brushed her earlobe.

Sk : Unna yaaru control panna sonne.....

She whispered back earning a smirk from him and the next sec he took her lips for a deep kiss. He kissed her senselessly tracing her bare waist sensually and she moaned in the kiss digging her nails on his shoulder. The kiss longed for a couple of minute as he was busy tasting her mouth completely.

His lips went down to her jaw to neck, leaving many wet kisses. She let out soft and uncountable moans while he place many hickeys around her neck. She hissed fisting his hair,when he bite her cleavage.

He took her to their bed to continue further. She pulled his neck and kissed him again as he hovered her and vented out her missings through the rough kiss. At the time his fingers worked on her blouse and inskirt leaving her in undergarments.

Her mounds inside her bra crushed against his chest making him groan in the kiss. She pulled back and sucked his chest mole hungrily before showering wet kisses on his bare chest.

She made him release from his pant and undergarments while he did hers. He gulped hard seeing bare grown up breast after her pregnancy. It was bigger than usual. She blushed feeling his intenze gaze on her upper body and turned the other side in shy.

He hide his face in crook of her neck and slowly traced the globe of her breast from behind. She squirmed and let out a long moan leaning back to his chest. He kissed her nape and cupped her both the breast softly.