Happiness!!

He hugged her tightly and shed silent tears while rakshan admired them with a smile. He snuggled more into her neck crying hard and she patted him with a smile.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... azhadha da..

Ak : Love you di pondatti.. *whispered*

Sk : Love you more..

She made him pull back from the hug and wiped his tears.

Rak : Dei... unna ipdi first time paakuren da.. Office la cold hearted and arrogant bussiness man ah iruntha en Machan ah da ithu..

Sk : Aneyyy avaru office la mattum dha apdi... micha neram elaam valarndha kolandha maari pannitu iruppa.. en valarndha kolandha..

She pulled his cheeks and he chuckled with tears.

Rak : Seri Seri.. no more tears.. Here onwards we will start something new..

Ashwin hugged him tightly muttering no of thank you making rakshan smile wide..

Ak : Enakku neenga rendu perum podhum da en vaazhka full ah.. I can overcome any situation..

Rak : Romba sentiment ah poitu irukku macha.. athelaam inga set aagadhu..

Sk : Apdi sollunga thangam.

He chuckled and the trio shared a group hug. After discussing about the land and plan, the trio left to their respective houses.

●●●●

Ganesh didn't forget to stole and give the information and details of Prakash's company to Ashwin while rakshan also helped in between. Ashwin worked like a hacker and planned something big to destroy Prakash's company and big projects while few days went like this.

Prakash threw the things placed in his table here and there in frustration and sat on the chair clutching his hair and ganesh who stood beside him laughed mentally.

Pr : How?? Epdi namma bussiness plan elaam leak aagure.. Vara elaa companys um deal vena nu solli cancel pannitu poidraanga.. I don't know why..

He shouted which echoed inside the cabin.

Ga : Sir, relax.. We can find that..

Pr : Epdi?? Ipdi pona company konjam naalu kulla periya loss kku poidum..

Ga(mv) : Athaan engalkku venum..

Ga : Sir I have doubt on one person.

Pr : Yaaru??

Ga : Tanya..

Pr : Tanya va.. Epdi solre..

Ga : Illa sir athu.. neraya vaati enkitta namma company pudhu projects pathi um athoda details pathi um ketiruken sir.. she used to check out your system too..

Prakash frowned but he was not ready believe what Ganesh said.

Ga : Athu mattum illa.. namma company ava appa voda company kku mela poida kodadhu nu oru thought avangalkku irukalaam..

This words hit him hard and he sat there silent for a minute. Ganesh smirked looking at him and left the cabin leaving a thoughtful Prakash behind.

7 months passed. As per their calculations, Prakash's company went to a deep loss and a rift aroused between Tanya and Prakash. Ashwin and Sivaangi was beyond happy as the next day is the inaugration of their new company.

Sivaangi confused at her husband who was smiling like a mad man sitting on the bed. She sat beside and snapped at him bringing back his trance.

Sk : Enna comedy yosichu sir sirichitirukeenga..