Only Love

Sivaangi opened her eyes and felt a special warmness.. She find herself on a man's embrace. Her eyes a gave a blurry vision of him. She thought it would be like her usual dream and smiled at the sight.

Sk : Ipdi kanavu la vanthu sodhikaamaa nerla va hubby.... Looking so cute..

She pinched his cheek. The next second her eyes widen with shock when she felt the touch is real. She touched his whole face and confirmed it's not a dream while he was busy sleeping cutely.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... *shooked him*

Ak : Psch!! Thoongu di pesaama....

He pulled her close and continue to sleep..

Sk : Ayyo Ashwineyyyy ezhunthiri..

At last he opened his eyes and she cupped his face...

Ak : Enna ma..

Sk : Unmailiye nee vanthutiya..

Ak : Aama wifeyy.. I am back..

Her eyes blurred and kissed his whole face not leaving an inch making him smile. She hugged him hiding her face in crook of his neck and he felt wet there and pulled back from the hug.

Ak : Adiye enaachu.. nee santhosha paduvenu paatha ipdi azhure...

Sk : Poda... It's my happy tears...

Ak : Seri but i don't like to see tears in your eyes... *wiped her tears*

Sk : I missed you so much Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Nee mattuma miss panne... I missed you like anything,theriyuma.. This 1 month I relaised that without you I will be incomplete di..

He took her in his embrace and kissed her temple.

Sk : I love you Ashwineyyy.. Innoru dhadava enna thaniya vittu poyidatha da.. It's like hell without you..

Ak : Sure baby.. Next time onwards unnayum enkooda kootitu poren..

She smiled widely and pulled back from the hug.

Sk : Sure ah...

Ak : Sure di wifeyyy.. *pinching her cheek*

Sk : Thank you hubby.. *kissed his cheeks)

Ak : Aye enna... anga mattum dhana.. evlo naal kalichu vanthirukken... enna paatha pavama illaya unakku...

Sk : Hehe...

Ak : Ithula siruppu veraya.. iru di unna..

He pulled her and crashed his lips with her. He was going deeper making her moan in the kiss. She held his nape and responded the kiss equal to his,while his hand encircled on her waist hugging her tighter. The kiss was full of their missings and unconditional love for eachother.

They sucked eachothers lips and ravished their mouth completely taking enough time. It longed than usual and they pulled back joining their forehead. Thats when his eyes fell on her dress which is his black shirt. He removed the duvet from their body and checked her out.. She was looking hot and sexy in his black shirt which was reaching up to her thighs. Sivaangi chuckled mentally at his gaze on her and gave an innocent look to him.

Sk : Enna achu hubby? * innocent blink*

Ak : You are looking damn hot and sexy di....

His hands reached her tighs but stopped by her hold.

Sk : Kaalaila arambikaatha.. Amma appa irukku.

Ak : Oh illana madam kku ok,apdi dhana..

Sk : Seri, Singapore poitu vanthirukken.. intha pondatti kaaga edhaadhu vaangitu vanthirukkiya

Ak : Mm neraya vaangitu vanthirukken. *mischeivous grin*

Sk : Apdiya...

Ak(mv) : Pavam edhum theriyaama excite aagura..

He nodded with a smile and she jumped on him which knocked his inner desire. The soft material covering her body rubbed against his chest which gave an unknown desire to him.

Sk : Na poyi fresh up pannitu varen adhukku aprom paakuren.

She pecked his lips and moved away. He released a deep breathe looking at the disappearing figure.

Ak(mv) : Ipdi sodhikuriye di pondatti..

●●●●●

Ashwin and Sivaangi came back after giving some gifts to her parents. Sivaangi excitedly sat on the bed awaiting for her gifts looking at him eagerly. He placed a luggage infront of her making her gasp.

Sk : Ithu full aave enakka Ashwineyyy..

He just nodded and she immediately opened the bag.. She clapped at the first sight of her favourite chocolates, keeping it aside,next she found a bunch of gadgets for her , soon followed by some chiffon sarees,perfumes,and dressess of her size. But her eyes widen when she found various colours of lingeries and short revealing dresses.

Ashwin chuckled at her reaction and sivaangi saw him with shock.

Sk : Chii.. Ashwineyyy... ennadhu idhu.. Nee enna itha maathi eduthitu vanthiya.

Ak : Edhum maathala, athum unakku dha..

She gasped at his statement. He moved towards her and stood behind her before leaning to her ears.

Ak : Nethu oru surprise sollirundhen la, athukku dha.

She was confused. He smiled taking a cover from beside the table. He passed to her and she opened to see two flight tickets inside.

Ak : This is my surprise baby.. We are flying to maldives for our honeymoon..

His base voice was enough to make her red. She blushed when he mentioned about their honeymoon and lowered her head in shy. He made her turn towards him and lifted her chin.

Ak : Kalyanam aagi 1 year aayidichu but we didn't celebrate our honeymoon. After falling for you I wished for that and wanted to celebrate it specially... Athukaana neram vanthaachu nu enakku thonudhu di.. But If you are not ok-

He couldn't complete as she placed his palm over his mouth.

Sk : Same goes to me Hubby. I have always dreamt about that special phase with you. So don't hesitate... Infact poganaalum.. inga eppovum honeymoon maari dhana.

Ak : Oh.. Apdi nenachitirukkiya nee.. Then be ready to witness more.. And don't forget about this ok. *eyeing at the bag* Can't wait to see you in these dresses.

Sk : Chii.. Po Ashwineyyy..

Ak : Hlo madam anga varumbothu intha vekkam elaam vechitirukaathe seriya...

She was glowing in red at his naughty talks and just pushed him slightly. She arranged the bag neatly and placed inside the closet.

Ak : Sivu, naalaikku en amma appa varaanga..

Sk : Apdiya.. en dhiddenu..

Ak : Un appa amma inga irukku la.. so namma senthu oru dinner polaam nenache.

Sk : Super-uh.. Appo maldives..

Ak : Oh unakku athu mattum dha nyabakathula irukka *teased*

Sk : dha ba dha, illa summa keten.

Ak : Kd unna enakku theriyaadha... athu next week dha book pannirukken.

Sk : Oh..

Ak : Unakku oru trial paakanum na, I ma ready.. *mischeivous way*

Sk : Poda..

How is it?

Do vote,comnt and support

Small opinion*

Should I change the charecters name?? Have you readers are feeling uncomfortable using these names in mature content. Do tell plz.

Next chap after 250+votes...

Tankygirly👀