His Support System

Ashwin stared the sky with a blank face and sivaangi stood beside him. There was a pregnant silence all around.

Sk : Enna avoid pandriya.. enaala dha ipdi elaam aaidichu nu thonudha..

He turn towards her who was lowering her head.

Ak : Unakku apdi thonudha..

Sk : .....................

Ak : Sollu di.. unkitta dha kekure..

He raised his voice and her eyes blurred automatically making him sigh. He just pulled her and hugged her tightly close to his chest. He placed a long kiss on her hairline while she kissed his clothed chest after wiping her tears.

Ak/Sk : Sorry

They said at a time and they both chuckled slightly.

Ak : Sry di.. *kissing her hairline*

Sk : Epdi Ashwineyyy.. nee ipdi irukken, unakku konjam kooda azha thonalaya da..

She pulled back and he smiled painfully.

Ak : Azhudha elaam seri aaiduma.. Hmm... *with a fake smile*

Sk : Un manasukulla avlo vali irukku nu enakku theriyum Ashwineyyy.. Unmaya sollu,na paaka kodaadhu nu dhana nee ipdi azhama kallu maari nikkure..

Ak : Apdi elaam di.. I am ok.. *gulping his tears*

She stared him for a minute and hugged him tightly with tear filled eyes.

Sk : I love you da.. Kavalapadatha.. We will start new.. Entha oru situation ah irukkattum, I will be always there for you hubby.. My King will win for sure..

Ak : I know.. You are my biggest support system.. I love you di..

They stayed in the same position for a while and after she slowly pulled back and placed a long kiss on his forehead tip toeing.

Sk : Va saapdlaam..

Ak : Enakku vena sivu.. nee poyi saaptu thoongu..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. plz.. adampudikatha.. nee saapdlana aprom naanum saapda maate paathuko..

He huffed at his adamant wife and finally agreed to have his dinner. Sivaangi reached on their room with his food and sat beside him before feeding him. She fed him with much love and his eyes slowly blurred.

Sk : Enaachu Ashwineyy.. food karama irukka..

Ak : Thank you for coming into my life.

Sk : Ennadhu Thank you va.. innoru vaati apdi sonnen divorce dha paathuko..

Ashwin chuckled and she continued to feed him but he held her wrist from feeding further which made her confuse.

Ak : Nee saapdla??

Sk : Athelaam na sapudren.. modhal la nee saapdu..