Her Breakdown

Ak : Neenga...

Her world stopped at his word. His confused look towards her made her heart crush into peices but her tears have no pause.

Ak : Hlo.. ungala.. shh..*hissing* dha..

She got worried when he hissed in pain and started to move towards him but stopped realising the situation. Ashwin smiled slightly seeing rakshan behind her and she also turned feeling his presence.

Ak : Macha.. Na epdi da inga.. enakku.. *hissed*shh..

Rak : Macha stress pannatha da..

Ak : Thala romba valikudhu da..

Rak : Konjam neram pesaama rest edu da..

Ak : Mm.. aama ithu. *pointing sivaangi*

Rakshan turn to sivaangi who was in a verge of breakdown. He just gulped his tears looking at her and replied.

Rak : En Thangachi..

Ak : Oh.. unakku thangachi irukku nu nee sollave illaye..

Rak : nee kekave illaye.. athu mattum illa ava studies kaaga foriegn la irundhe.. nethu dha vanthen..

Ak : Mm..

Ashwin saw her with a little snile which hurted her like anything. Without any words she left from the place. Binni confused seeing sivaangi who was walking towards them with an emotionless face.

Binni : Sivu.. Ashwin ah paathiya..

She asked and sivaangi remained silent.

Binni : Sivu unkitta dhan di kekure.. *shooked her*

Thats it, she broke down and hugged her tightly.. The tears she was holding for past minutes was flowing continuously making all worried. She cried loudly which echoed the hospital corridor.

Binni : Sivu enaachu.. en di ipdi azhure..

She was not ready to reply to them other than crying. After a while rakshan came back visiting ashwin and they felt something wrong looking at rakshan's face.

Ma : Rakshan enna da.. en pullai kku ethaadhu..

Rak : Illa aunty.. Ashwin kannu mulichtan..

Ma : Aprom en sivu azhure.. en un mughom seri illa..

Rak : Athu aunty.. doctor enkitta pesanum nu sonnen.. Ashwin kku thalaila balama adi patrukku sonnen la.. athunaala, he lost his past 3 years memory..

All gasped at his words but one was crying hard and hard in her mother's embrace.

Ma : Ennada solre?? *shocked*

Rak : Aama aunty.. avan marriage, sivaangi, edhume avan nyabakathula illa.. athaan thangam ipdi..

Ma : Athukenna.. ithelaam namma avana solli puriya vekalaam la...

Rak : Illa.. apdi ethum solla koodadhunu doctor sollirukku.. sonna may be avan odambu kku dha aabathaarkkum..

Sivaangi couldn't listen anymore.. she ran from there and all others looked her with tear filled eyes.. His parents met the doctor and the doctor instructed them not to reveal his past memories to him atleast for 6 month and they agreed without any way. Binni and Krishnakumar left to their house not creating any doubts to him while Mahalakshmi and Govind visted him in the ICU.

Sivaangi who reached her home, ran to her room and shut the door. She break down and knelt down on the floor. She was in a state of death after witnessing those happenings. She cried soundly venting out her pain and emotions.