The Night

Warining : MATURE CONTENT

Ashwin was going through the files and Rakshan came inside after disconnecting a phone call..

Ak : Ennaachu??

Rak : Antha RK thappichtaan da.. Singapore poita..

Ak : Namma aalunga kitta solli avana enga irundhaalum thooka sollu.. *smirking* Enkitta irunthu avanaala thappika mudiyaadhu..

Rak : Seri, na paathukure.. nee tension aagama iru.. innum 3 weeks la bussiness tour irukku la..

He nodded and rakshan left.. After a while he left for an important meeting.. It was dark, Ashwin was still working on his laptop..

On the otherside Sivaangi panicked when he didn't attend her call.. So she immediately dailed to Rakshan and found that he was still working..

Ashwin who came back from the office was attcked by a bone crushing hug.. His tiredness, tension flew away in her embrace..

Ak : Enaachu di??

Sk : Bayanthuten theriyuma.. unakku en ivlo vela..

She asked pulling back from the hug..

Ak : Adiye.. aprom na enna anga summa irukka dha porena.. enakku neraya vela irukku di..

Sk : Romba tired-ah irukkiya..

Ak : Hmm.. Nee va..

Ashwin laid on the bed with hell tiredness and sivaangi felt bad for him.. She sat beside him removing his shoes and started to massage his legs..

Ak : Sivu.. vena.. I am ok..

Sk : Mch!! Ashwineyy.. unna enakku theriyaadha.. romba tired-ah irukkunu theriyum..

Ak : Hmm.. seri na poyi kulichitu varen..

Ashwin moved towards the bathroom but stopped in the middle making her confuse.. He dragged sivaangi along with him and closed the door..

Sk : Ashwineyy.. enna pandra..

Ak : Na romba tired-ah irukke.. So un help romba theva.. Enna help pannuviya..

He asked in his base voice sending chills on her body.. Without any warning he opened the shower and pulled her towards him.. They drenched completely and his hands blocked her inside..

She blushed when his eyes darkened with desire and he was losing the control seeing her in wet look showing her curves perfectly.. He gulped looking her lips which was covered by water droplets..

Sivaangi clutched his shirt due to his sudden kiss and he got busy sucking her lips.. She moaned in the kiss and his hand found the way to her bare waist under the top..
He was dominating the kiss pulling closer and she was clutching his hair tightly due to the pleasure..

Soon his lips travelled down to her neck sucking and biting while sivaangi was moaning continuosly.. He pulled back and removed his shirt along with the vest and she gulped looking at his bare wet body..

He threw her top at a corner and she blushed due to his intenze gaze on her upper body.. The sight of her breast under the wet bra made him groan unknowingly.. He cupped her face with one hand while the other hand made patterns on her chest..

He again placed his lips on hers and his forefinger traced her cleavage making her moan in the kiss.. He rubbed the space between her breast and cupped her one breast squeezing it.. Sivaangi was out pleasure beacause of the kiss along with his torcher

He pulled her one bra cup making her breast popped out.. He massaged her bare breast pinching her nipples and making circle around it.. He pulled back from the kiss but sivaangi moaned uncontrably due to his torcher on her breast..

His both the hands worked on her bare breast and she held his shoulder with pleasure.. Soon his hands was replaced by his lips.. He sucked her breast like a new born baby and she pulled him more towards the breast..

After torchuring her breasts, he made them complete undress.. She made him relax worshiping his body with kisses and rubbing the soap all over.. He pulled her by bum and she just massage his head applying the shampoo..

She moaned loudly when his hands fondled her breast with soap from behind and his lips sucked her nape.. Soon the bathroom filled with their non stop groans and moans along with their bathing

They both walked towards the room wearing bathrobes after a hot love making session.. Sivaangi blushed mess during her dinner while ashwin smirked at her..

Ak : Enaikkum un vekkam maraadhu la..

Sk : Elaam unaala dha.. inaikku rendu vaati kulichuten..

Ak : En pathalaya.. naalaikum oru round vachukalaama??

Her eyes widen at his question..

Sk : Unakku vara vara vekkame illa..

Ak : Oh.. apdiya madam.. paravaala.. en pondatti kitta dhana idhelaam panna mudiyum..

He winked at her.. Thats when sivaangi remembered something..

Sk : Ashwineyy.. naalaikku en cousins elaarum varudhu.. so nee seekrama office la irunthu vandhiduven la..

Ak : En pudhusa cousins elaam..

Sk : Kalyanathukaprom avanga inga vandhadhe illa la.. Athaan 2 rendu naalaiku inga irundhitu polaam nu..

Ak : Inga stay panna porena..

Sk : Hmm..

Ak : Namma romance disturb aagadhu la..

Sk : Unakku eppovum idha pathi dha nenappa..

Ak : Paravaala namma room kulla yaarum stay pannaadhu la.. Room illa na bathroom dha.. *winking at her*

She blushed and lowered her head..

●●●●●

Sk : Ashwineyy.. ippo dhana oru round pone..

Ak : Mch!! Athu illa di.. inaikku ennamo unna katti pudichu and un body warm feel panni padukanum nu aasaya irukku..

Sk : Oh.. en purushan tiredness nu solli romba porukki thanam pandra..

Ak : Oii.. enna na paakadhadhu edhaadhu olinju vachirukiya..

Sk : Chii.. ketta paiyyan.. *hitting his shoulder*

Ak : Aama di.. ketta paiyyan.. unnoda ketta paiyyan..

Sk : Sir ipdi elaam solluve aana athu edhula mudiyum nu enakku nallave theriyum..

Ak : Paathukalaam di..

Saying he pulled and undressed and got himself also undressed.. Covering the duvet over them they cuddled eachother naked.. Soon he started to place wet kisses on her nape making her gasp..

Ak : Sry di.. control panna mudiyala..

His hands roamed all around her naked body and they both entered into another round of love making session..

How is it?

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirly👀