Soul

Ak : Hlo..

Sivaangi gulped her tears hearing his voice.

Sk : Hl.. Hlo..

The next sec his eyes blurred with shock.. Tears started to flow from both their eyes.

Ak : Sivu..

Sk : Ashwineyy..

Ak : Sivu enga irukke nee.. safe aa dha irukkiya.. entha prechanayum illa la.. sollu ma., Are you ok.. enga di irukke..

Sk : Enakku onnum illa nga.. na orutharkitta kudukuren..

She handover the phone to muthu and he explained about the location while ashwin listened it keenly..

Ak : Na seekrama varen.. aprom avala nalla paathukonga.

Muthu : Neenga bayapadadheenga.. akkava naanga paathukuren.

Ashwin wiped his tears while muthu gave back the call to her.

Ak : Sivu.. badhrama iru seriya.. na seekramave varen.. *tear filled eyes*

Sk : Mm..

Ashwin decline the call and informed Rakshan about the phone call. They immediately drove to the forest according to muthu's instruction. Muthu noticed two new figures there and waved at them.

Muthu guided them to his house and informed about sivaangi..

Sivaangi eyes turned glassy when she noticed her man there.. not only her but him also.. She ran and hugged him tightly as her life depends on him.. She cried hard feeling his embrace while ashwin also shedded tears hugging her more tight without leaving any gap.. They both felt like their souls got back..

Kamala smiled at their love towards eachother. Both vented their emotions in eachothers embrace.. Ashwin pulled back from the hug but she was not ready to leave him.she cried without breaking the hug and he caressed her hair..

Ak : Sivu.. enna paaru di.. nan dha vandhuten la..

He said but she was not ready to listen..

Kamala : Nethu seriya thoongavum illa saapdavum illa.. azhudhuten irundha..

Her words his heart peirce.. He pulled her more close to his chest and kissed her hairline..

Ak : Sivu.. podhum.. ipdi azhadha di.. thaanga mudiyala..

Finally she pulled back and looked him with teary eyes..

Sk : I missed you so much..

Ak : I missed you too..

He softly kissed her forehead but frowned when he noticed the wound in her head. He touched making her hiss..

Ak : Aii idhu..

Sk : Avanga..

He fisted his hands in rage while rakshan moved towards her and consoled. She hugged him also and cried.

Rak : Dei polaam..

Ak : Hmm..

Ashwin nodded and turn towards kamala..

Ak : Unga kitta epdi namdri solradhune theriyala.. en uyira dha neenga thiruppi kuduthirukeenga.. *wrapping his around her*

Kamala : Nandri ethum vena.. unga kaadhal mela irukkura sakthi dha.. un pondattiya kaapathirukku.. rendu perum vaazhka poora santhoshama irukanum..

They smiled at her words while kamala nlessed them. He thanked muthu also and left from there with sivaangi and rakshan.

Rakshan was driving the car while ashwin was sitting on the back seat taking her in his embrace. Sivaangi slept feeling his warmth and ashwin was busy caressing her hair and kissing her hairline in between.

Ak : Rakshan, rendu naalaiku na office varala da.. enakku en sivaangi kooda irukanum..

Rak : nee evlo naal vena ava kooda iru macha.. aana antha Rk va mattum summa vida koodadhu..

Ak : Avana na summa viduvena enna.. en pondattiya thotta avana enna pandrenu mattum paaru *full rage*

Sivaangi was murmuring in the sleep making his eyes blurr.

Sk : Enakku en ashwin-ah paakanum.. en ashwin..

She was continuosly murmuring his name while he caressed her hair and whispered sweet things in her ear..

Ak : Un ashwin unkooda dha irukku.. *kissing her hairline*

Rakshan dropped them on their house and left.Ashwin carried her in bridal style and made her to sleep on the bed. He kissed her forehead and moved to freshen up. After freshing up he noticed she was still sleeping so he decided to make something for her and left to kitchen..

Sivaangi opened her eyes and find herself on their room. Her eyes roamed searching him. Ashwin was busy preparing soup soon felt a pair of arms wrapping from behind.

He turned without breaking the hug and wrapped hismarms around her..

Sk : Missed your warmth..

He smiled at her words placing his lips on her hairline..

Ak : Dress change pannittu va.. saapdlaam..

Sk : Enakku ethum vena.. nee pothum..

Ak : Seri va.. modhal la dress change pannuvom..

He turned off the gas and moved with her to their room..
Sivaangi changed into comfy dress and sat on the bed while ashwin arrived with first aid kit. He cleaned and dressed her wound.

Sk : Ashwineyy.. *whining*

Ak : Enna venum di..

Sk : Needhan venum.. plz en koodaye iru.

Ashwin smiled and sat beside her.. she immediately cuddled on his chest and kissed his chest.

Sk : Unna evlo miss pannenu theriyuma. Na nenache unna na inime paakave maatenu *her eyes blurred*

Ak : Shh.. edhum illa.. apdi elaam unna vittu poga maaten.. namma eppovum onna dha iruppom.. puriyudha..

Sk : Nee en ivlo cool-ah irukku.. sir na ilaama happy ah irudheno.. *she teased him*

Ak : Sethuten theriyuma.. apdiye en uyiru enkitta irundhu pora maari thonichu.. nee ilaama enaala oru nimisham kooda irukka mudiyala.. *his eyes blurred*
Ithula nee vera na happy ah irukke nu solren.. athukku badhila na saaguren-

His words stopped when she placed her lips on his.. She kissed with tear flowing eyes while ashwin cupped her face and deepened the kiss. It conveyed their missings, fear of losing eachother and love.. He nibbled her lower lips then the upper one.. After long kiss both joined their forehead.

Sk : Inime ipdi pesaadhe.. un sivaangi unna vitta engeyum pogadhu.. kadaisi vairaikkum koodave iruppen.. I love you da.. *she hugged him tightly hiding her face on crook of his neck*

Ak : Love you too di.. *hugging her tightly*

Most of the time they were in eachothers embrace.. Later at night both finished their dinner and slept cuddling eachother.

How is it?

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀