The Distance

Sivaangi packed her bags reluctantly. Her eyes landed on him who was helping her to pack the luggages. Her eyes welled up without her knowledge but blinked it soon.

Ak : Elaam eduthu vachuten la..

Sk : Mm..

Ak : Innoru vaati check panni paaru...

She noticed that her husband is refusing to meet her eyes. She stared him for while and he started to move from there not able to face her.

Sk : Enna paaru da..

Ak : Sivaangi, time aachu nee kelambu..

Sk : Ashwineyyy..

She held his hand with blurry eyes and he remained silent facing down. Without any words, she just pulled him by his collar and crashed her lips with his. Hot tears rushed from both their cheeks and she was deepening the kiss more and more conveying her missings. He also responded with equal passion and pulled back after a couple of minutes.

Sk : I am gonna miss you so so much da..

Ak : Me too..

He pecked her lips and kissed their baby also. Then both moved outside with the luggages. Binni looked helplessly at sivaangi who was crying hard in his shoulder. Ashwin consoled her and placed a long kiss on her forehead before bidding bye.

Ak : Badhrama po.. En princess ah paathuko di..

He said covering his pain with a fake smile which pricked her heart. Soon as she left, he moved inside wiping his tears and took his phone dailing Rakshan.

●●●●

Prakash screamed in pain when Ashwin sprinkled chilli powder in his wounds. He smirked evily before pouring a bucket of hot water on his body. Prakash was shouting again and again in pain while he was busy enjoying the scene.

Ak : Na appove unna warn panne.. Aana nee kekala.. ippo paathiya..

Pr : Ashwin plz vitru.. Inime unna thondharavu panna maaten plz.. aah..

Ak : How dare you to say those words. En rendu uyir mela nee kai veika paathen... ithukku mela unna mannika mudiyaadhu... you are going to see the hell Mr.Prakash... Un annan nelama unakkum varapore.. Count your days..

Then, he moved to Tanya who was tied in the chair beside Prakash.

Ak : Aprom nee.. unakkitta en pondatti enna thappu panne.. huh?? En kozhandha enna thappu panne.. Sollu.. *shouted*

Ak : Unna summa vittadhu en thappu dha..

He eyed his guards and they beat her with belt..

Ta : Ash..Ashwin plz... Aahh.. enna vitru.. Ahhh.. ini sivaangi ya onnu pannamaaten.... intha.. Aaahh ooru le na irukamaate plzz..

He showed his palms at the guards and they paused.

Ak : Appo sathyam pannu..

Ta : Sath-

Ak : Apdi illa.. Rakshan adha eduthitu va..

Rakshan smirked and came with a 100° c boiled metal and extended towards her. He untied her hands while tanya gulped in fear.

Ak : Idhula adichu sathyam pannu..

Ta : Ashwin.. No..

Ak : You should do it Tanya..

Rak : Come on come on fast..

Her palms trembled and she felt hot when her palms neared the metal.

Rak : Tak nu veiyy..