Insecurities

Sivaangi sat on the bed with a pale face not changing her dress. Her mind was filled with a lot of questions and words which she heard few hours before. Ashwin who reached their room stared her for a brief moment and sat beside her.

Ak : Dress change pannala??

Sk : ................

Ak : Sivaangi...

Sk : Huh??

Ak : Enna di un prechana?? Few hours before you was ok, right? Dhideenu ennaachu??

Sk : Athu.. Ashwineyy.. romba thalavali..

Ak : Yaarukitta di nee poi solre?

She remained silent lowering her head.

Ak : Poyi change pannitu va..

She moved silently from there while he was confused by her sudden behaviour change. She got changed and settled on the otherside of the bed with deep thoughts.

Ak : Oh.. ippo enakku reason purinjiruchu.. *teasing tone*

Sk : Enna??

Ak : Naalai la irunthu na inga irukamaatene.. adhu dha un prechanaya..

Sk : Na sonnen la Ashwineyy apdi ethum illa chinna thalavali dha.. thoonguna seri aaidum..

Ak : Seri, nalla thoongu..

Sivaangi laid opposite to him facing the wall making him confuse as it is really new for them. He also took the otherside of the bed not questioning her further. Tears rushed when he placed a kiss on her temple before covering her with duvet.

Ak(mv) : I hope you will be ok soon sivu..

His sleep was an incomplete one while her sleep was far away from her. Ashwin was at a peak of frustration as sivaangi slowly started to maintain a distance from him. He went to his office not bidding a bye to her. Sivaangi felt bad for making his first day worst and regreted her own behaviour towards him.

A couple of days went like this. She used to behave wierdly to him and they lived like strangers in their room. Ashwin missed his old sivaangi's chirpiness and sometimes he used to be emotional without concentrating his works.

Sivaangi passed a faint smile seeing her mother at the doorstep. She welcomed her and asked about the sudden visit to her house.

Sk : nethu dhana enna paathitu pona.. athukkulla miss panniya..

Binni : Podi.. na inga sumalathi oda ponnu valagaapu kku vanthen..

Sk : Oh.. aana antha ponnu kku nethu dhana kalyanam aachu..

Binni : Nethu ah?? Antha ponnu kku kalyanam aagi 1 varsham aagudhu..

Thats was enough for sivaangi. Her face changed in a fraction of second which was noticed by Binni. The insecurities completely wrapped her making her low.

Binni : Enna di yosana??

Sk : Mm onnu illa ma.. *low voice*

Binni : Paatha apdi theriyalaye..

Sk : Ma, nee inga ukaaru.. na poyi unakku edhaadhu konduvaren..

As she got up binni held her wrist and made her sit. She was lowering her not meeting her mother's eyes.

Binni : Sivaangi... enna paaru..

She remained same..

Binni : Paaru sivu..

She lifted her chin and shocked to see her tear filled eyes.

Binni : Ennaachu sivu.. en azhure..

Sk : ..............