Kidnapped??

Ashwin was going through the files seriously settling on his cabin. Soon he looked to find rakshan who was coming towards him with a frown.

Ak : Ennada?? En moonji oru maari irukku??

Ra : Dei antha RK romba pandran da.

Ak : Enaachu??

Ra : Evlo vaati sonnaalum mandayila era maatingidhu. Naama dha avanga kooda bussiness deal venanu sonnen la.. aana avan ore pidi vaadhama irukken da.

Ak : Dei.. avan sonna namma adha accept pannanuma. Avan company epdiyo pogattum.

Ra : Illa da oru maari blackmail tone la dhan da pesuren.

Ak : Avan meratuna namma bayandhiduvoma.. Macha.. nee tension aagama iru, na paathukuren.

Ra : Mm..

He nodded and left. The next sec ashwin's phone beeped showing RK. He smirked and answered the call.

RK : Enna Ashwin.. nee romba aatam aadunenu kelvi patten.. Edhukku da ivlo thimuru.

Ak : Unkooda bussiness deal naanga intha janmathula othuka maaten.

Rk : Vena.. nee theriyama pesuren.. naan yaarunu theriyum la..

Ak : Yes, the bloody cheating company owner RK

Rk : You.. *shouted*

Ak : Ennada un voice la na bayanthiduvenu nenachiya.. No way, nee laam enakku naay kku keela dha..

Rk : Mind your words.. Naanga nenacha, venumna unna yaarukkum theriyama konnu podhachiduven..

Ak : Nee evlo elaam kathunaalum.. naanga intha deal kku othukamaate..

Rk : Othukka veippen..

Ak : Paapom. *smirked*

Ashwin reached his house and searched his wife.. He worried when he failed to find his wife..

Ak : Sivu.. enga irukke? *he shouted*

Ak : Sivu.. velayadaadha.. veliya va..

He searched with a worried face and finally panicked getting no response from her.. He dailed her but for his unluck her phone was there..

Ak : Che.. enga pona iva..

Thats when his phone beeped showing Rk.. He frowned and attended the call..

Rk : Enna da un pondatti ya thedriya..

Ak : Dei.. *shouted*

Rk : Acho.. enna bayanthutiya..

Ak : Vena da.. thappu pandren nee..

Rk : Paravaala.. unakku dha thimuru aache..

Ak : En pondatti kku edhaadhu aachuna unna kondruven..

Rk : Over-ah pesaadha un pondatti enga irukkunu kooda unakku theriyadhu.. Modhal la adha kandupudi.. aprom nee indha maari pechu pesuna podhum..

Ak : Na kandupudichutena aprom you will see the hell..

Rk : Pakaalam Mr. Ashwinkumar *smirking*

He ended the call with a smirk making him groan in frustration. His eyes blurred thinking about his wife's comdition.

Ak(mv) : Sry di.. I failed to protect you *teary eyes*

Soon his eyes became bloodshot and he dailed to rakshan to inform about sivaangi's missing. Rakshan worried and came to their house witnessing a weak ashwin sitting on the couch. He immediately moved towards him.

Rak : Macha..

Ak : Dei.. sivu..

Rak : Dei onnu illa.. avalukku onnume aagadhu.. nee bayapadama iru..

Ak : Enakku theriyala macha.. enga poyi thedradhunu.. ava phone vera inga irukku.. bayamaarku da.. en sivu..

His voice broke and tears started to flow from his eyes. Rakshan noticed a new ashwin infront of him.. He hugged him and consoled..

Rak : Dei podhum da.. va namma ippove poyi avala thedalaam.. kandippa unkitta thangama thiruppi varuva..

Rakshan dragged ashwin with him inorder to search her.. It was night, they both were continuosly roaming on the city but failed to find her..

On the other, sivaangi opened her eyes and noticed dark around.. her hands and were tied on the chair.. She got a blurred vision of a man nearly 40.. Yes it was Rk

Sk : Yaaru neenga edhukku enna pudichu vachirukeenga..

Rk : *smirking* Thats my need.. Ashwin pondatti ya summa vida mudiyuma enna?

Sk : Plz deivu senju enna vitidunga plz *blurry eyes*

Rk : Acho apdi elaam vida mudiyaadhe, un purushan inga varanum la.. adhukku munnadi..

Rk eyed to the goons and they moved towards her and clutched her hair making her pain. Two goons slapped her hard. Another goon came with a heated thin rod and placed on her forehead.

Sk : Aahh...

She shouted lungs out and cried hard. Seeing this Rk smirked.

Rk : Podhum, micham aprom paathukalaam.

They left.. Sivaangi cried hard..

Sk : Ashwineyy.. Enga irukken da.. enna kaapathu..

Other side, Ashwin was searching for sivaangi like a mad man. Rakshan was driving the car furiously but ashwin's heart pained suddenly.

Ak : Macha, enakku edho en sivu kku edho aachu nu thonudhu..

Rak : Thangam kku onnu illa.. nee tension aagadha..

Tears made the way to his eyes.. His only thought was filled with her..

Ak : Un ashwin unakaaga vandhitirikken di. Un mela oru veral kooda pada vida maaten..

Meanwhile Sivaangi looked around and confirmed the goons sleep. He tried to came out from the girp. Shw wriggled her hand so many times and made the rope loose. She bitted the rope and removed the tie.

Without making any noise she moved outside. It was a forest area and also the sky darkened. Fearing she made slow steps moving forward.

While walking she slipped and fell down earning a tight hit on her hand.. blood oozed from her hand.. She was weak and very tired.. Earning some energy she walked further but soon felt unconcious in the middle of the forest.

How is it?

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀