Home :)

Days rolled on... And sivaangi reached her 7th month of pregnancy. Till now she is with her family and Ashwin would visit her often but she badly wanted to be with him in their sweet HOME.

Otherside, Ashwin tourched Prakash and Tanya very much which led to their hell dead. The guards dumped their body secretly as per his instruction and everything was fine for him.

Binni and Mahalakshmi was busy in the arrangements of Baby shower (valakaapu) of Sivaangi. She dressed up in a beautiful silk saree and golden ornaments. Her motherly glow and the baby bump added extra beauty to her.

Ashwin saw her and got mesmerized by her beauty. He loved her beautiful chubby face and glow. She blushed when he gave an air kiss to her.

Soon the function started and it ended up with all rituals.

Sivaangi sat on her bed grumpily when he approached her in the room. A playfull smile kept over his face.

Ak : Enaachu ? en pondatti romba sogama irukke..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. enkitta pesaadha.. semma gaandla irukken naanu.. olunga poidu..

Ak : Seri appo pogatuma..

Sk : Poda loosu..

She threw the pillow which was beside her towards him and he gasped at her.

Ak : mariyadha romba korayudhu di unakku.. elaam en kanakku la vechukkuren..

He said earning a glare from her.

Ak : Ippo en moonjiya ipdi vechirukke... sapaadu ethum kedaikalaya..?

He asked in a teasing tone.

Sk : Urghh... aama enna ippo... *shouted*

He chuckled and sat beside her.

Ak : Kovapadumbodhu romba cute ah irukku di pondatti..

He pinched her cheeks but she just pushed his hands in anger.

Ak : Seri.. Now tell me your actual problem..

Sk : You are my problem.. plz.. inga irunthu poidu...

Ak : How will I go without my wife??

Sivaangi squinted her eyes and looked him with thousands of questions.

Ak : Puriyala ya di pondatti... nee ilaama na epdi namma veetukku poven...

Sk : Aana-

Ak : Shh.. nyapadi paatha valakaapu kku aprom nee un veetla dha irukanum... but I can't be alone in our house anymore.. So un parents kitta poyi, unga ponna na en veetukku kootitu porenu sonne..

She parted her lips in surprise and he winked at her.

Ak : And pondatti madam, ivlo naal appa amma kooda inga happy ah irundhadhu podhum.. Get ready and join with your husband...

As he completed, numerous smacks landed on his chest by his wife.

Sk : What did you say?? Happy ah irundhena.. unna.. how cruel you are... unakaaga un pondatti inga azhudhitirundhathu un kannu kku theriyalaya da.. sollu... sollu da ketta paiyya..

She said while beating him..

Ak : Hey sivu vena di.. valikudhu... podhum.. Sivu ma..

She finally stopped and fake glared him.

Ak : For your kind information... You know how much I missed you... thoongadha naal illa di... Ippovaachu unna kootitu pogala na... Illa di... inime enaala nee ilaama oru nimisham kooda anga irukka mudiyaadhu...