Her Eyes,His feelings

He squinted his eyebrows feeling wetness on his eyelids. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around and his gaze paused on a tiny figure standing there with a pale red face. He got up from the bed but soon hissed in pain making her worry.

Sk : Paathu..

She held him carefully. Ashwin's heartbeat raised when he felt her touch on his boby. A touch he experienced before. Their eyes met for sometimes. His heart skipped a beat looking at her magnetic eyes. Her eyes said many emotions to him which he failed to understand. Sivaangi left him and moved away after realization hit her.

Sk : Sry.. athu athai- illa aunty ungalkku ezhunthiricha odane coffee kudukka sonnen , athaan..

Ak : Mm..

She gave him the coffee and he bought it with a smile. The coffee tasted different but was usual one. While having the coffee his gaze was fixed on her who was lowering her head. A spark initiated whenever he look her.

Ak : Ithukku mumnadi namma meet pannirukka..??

His question gave a shock to her. She gulped her tears and nodded a no not meeting his eyes.

Ak : Aana ungala engeyo paatha maari irukke.. unga per enna??

Sk : Sivaangi...

"Sivaangi" He whispered. His mind was completely collapsed with her. Sighing , he just shrugged it off and gave back the cup.

Ak : Thanks for the coffee.. loved it..

She nodded with a light smile and left the room.

Ak(mv) : I am sure, ithukku munnadi na intha ponna engeyo paathirukku.. but engenu dha theriyala and her eyes enna edho pannudhu..

Sivaangi who was walking downstairs with some thoughts stopped by Rakshan and he got worried seeing her in tears.

Rak : Thangam, enaachu?? Avan edhaadhu sonnena??

Sk : Mm.. enna engeyo paathirukenu sonne..

Rak : Unmaya?? *shocked*

Sk : Aama neyy.. aana na avaru pondatti nu nyabakam illa.. *teary eyes*

Rak : thangam calm ah iru.. intha time la nee strong ah irukkanum... avana palaya ashwin ah namma konduvaranum na nee palaya sivaangi ah maaranum..

Sk : Mudiyala neyy.. avara paakumbothu elaam enakku avara katti pudichu azhanum pola irukku neyy... *she cried*

Rak : Azhadha ma.. konja naal poruthukko.. *patted her*

Sk : Mm.. *nodded*

Rak : Na poyi avan dress change panni vittitu varen.. nee poyi breakfast ready pannu...

She nodded and he left for helping him. After an hour rakshan came downstair along with Ashwin, while the time sivaangi arranged breakfast for them. Her heart ached seeing him eating the food uncomfortably as his left hand is fractured.

Ashwin was busy stealing glances of sivaangi while having the breakfast. Her eyes were enough to make him confuse with his thoughts and feelings.

Rak : Dei enna yosichitrukke.. saapdu..

They finished their breakfast and rakshan left to office while ashwin moved to his room. Having his medicines, he spent some time with his office works as he was getting bored. Later, Sivaangi arrived there with his lunch.

Ak : Sivaangi, enakku oru spoon konduvareengala..

She stared him for sometimes and sat beside him which brought a sudden shock to him. She slowly grabbed his plate making him confuse but his heart skipped a beat when she extended the food near his mouth. His mouth opened automatically and her heart felt content. He was confused by his own behaviour but felt motherly feel and love looking at her eyes.

She fed him with a smile and ashwin didn't move his gaze from her eyes. She made him drink the water and started to move.

Ak : Enakku pudichirukku..

She turned towards him shocked.

Sk : Huh?

Ak : Illa.. food.. romba pudichirukku nu sonne.. *with a smile*

She left the place with a smile and unknown blush kept over his face.

Let's skip to night✨

Ak(mv) : Seriya thookame varamaatingidhu.. che..

He was tossing on the bed without sleeping. This time also his heart yearning for something which was confusing him. He walked here and there as sleep was far away from him and finally slept in the middle of the night.

Sivaangi who came to check him around 3 am found him sleeping uncomfortably with a frown. She sat beside him and made him to lay in a comfortable position. Her fingers ran to his hairs and a small smile formed in his sleep. She slowly neared his face and hugged him by his neck without hurting him. She placed her head below his head and kissed his hairs with teary eyes.

Sk(mv) : Missing you Ashwineyyy.. seekram enkitta thiruppi vanthidu..

She stayed for in the same position for a long time and pulled back after that. She placed a long kiss on her forehead and hot tears rushed to her cheeks.

Sk : Love you Ashwineyy... *she muttered*

Wiping her tears she left and as usual she slept hugging his photo frame. Days rolled like these. Nothing changed between them, they didn't share any conversation nor alone time because of his hesitation. Sivaangi was going weak and weak without a proper sleep and food.

One day Sivaangi came to his room after a fresh bath. She noticed ashwin busy in a tough fight with his shirt. He was suffering for buttoning his shirt. Without any delay she moved towards him. Ashwin felt a hold on his wrist. His eyes stuck on her wet beauty but her fragrance binded his mind.

"You are mine forever.. I love you di..."

The words echoed on his ears while sivaangi was concentrated in his shirt, buttoning it carefully.

"Neenga mattum illa, naanum ungala miss panne."

The fragrance drove him crazy and the words rang on his head continuously. His mind picturized a girl,the face was not clear. He held his hair and sat on the bed with a thud making her worried.

Sk : Ashwin.. enaachu..

He again and again try to remember the face clutching his hair.

Sk : Ashw-

Ak : JUST GET OUT SIVAANGI.. *shouted*

She jerked by his voice and her eyes blurred and she left the room. He groaned by the pain inside his head. At the time his phone beeped and he attended without noticing the caller id.

Ak : Hello..

.... : Sir RK is dead..

His eyes widen in shock and looked back the caller id and noticed the caller id showing Assistant. He was hell confused and just threw the phone in frustration.

How is it??

Next chap after 240+ votes..

TankyGirly👀